Grand Luxxe Four Bedroom Residence at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe Four Bedroom Residence at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
This expansive space spans an entire floor and is accessed directly by the elevator. It features a gourmet kitchen with oven, breakfast bar, wine bar, dining table for 10 people, and living room with TV. It has two terraces, one with a plunge pool and outdoor dining area. It features two bedrooms with king-size beds, and two bedrooms with double beds, as well as four and a half bathrooms and two Jacuzzi tubs. This unit also includes 5 TVs. Occupancy: 12 adults
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, a Kid’s Club, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5700 square feet, 530 square meters
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
The Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
• Valet parking: Weekly $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Never Leave the Room!
We are slightly addicted to Vidanta! Our main love will remain the amazing resort in NV, but this one did not disappoint! The rooms are Heaven on Earth, the grounds look just like the Garden of Eden would look and then you add that BEAUTIFUL water park! We made the mistake of leaving for a few excursions and wish we had just stayed on the property and enjoyed the Beach Club a bit more, but there is always next time! Thank you Vidanta and all your crew for loving us! ”
The 4 bedroom Grand Deluxe at Vidanta Rivera Maya was excellent!!! True luxury, spacious and service is top notch! Not on the beach, but more of a quiet "jungle" atmosphere... which meant quiet afternoons on the patio that extends the full length of the unit! Tons of pools, restaurants and activities on the resort, plenty to do for everyone. Enjoy!”
One of the most beautiful places ever. Spectacular villa. Everything was perfect. ”
The resorte is a increíble place, the four bedroom residence amazing, We have been at Vidanta Vallarta having a grate experience, unfutunatelly we did not have the Thirdhome experience as we are use to, they charge an extra fee for washing dishes , when ever we ask for transportación they tell us that as we came from thirdhome we were not the owners so we where not platinum so we have to wate as long as 35 minutes to move from one place to oder. It will be agreat vacatión if you have never been in another Vidanta experiencce . It seems that they do not know how the club works .”
3 Stars Could Have Easily Been 5
I just returned from The Grand Luxxe after spending a week there 7/10/20 - 7/17/20. The resort is beautiful and I took advantage of everything it has to offer. Cirque du Soleil was a very good show and live music afterward at a nearby restaurant was also great. The spa was excellent and my girlfriend said it was the best massage she has ever had. I found the par 3 18 hole golf course to be challenging and fun to play. We also enjoyed Jungala Aqua Experience and highly recommend it. The pools were amazing and plenty of them to enjoy. The beach is beautiful but not a great swimming beach. I invited three other couples to join my girlfriend and I in the four bedroom we reserved. The room was as nice as any 5 star room I have previously stayed in and very well equipped for cooking. We had daily maid service and they did a very good job every day. The reasons I’m not giving a 5 star rating is because of two bad experiences. When we arrive at the resort after traveling all day, they took 4 hours to check us in. Keep in mind that the resort was only at 30% occupancy due to COVID. This was a very frustrating and unacceptable process. The other issue was at Salum which is a restaurant. It took them over an hour to seat us and once they did, another 2 1/2 hours to serve us. I understand a party of 8 should take extra time but not 3 1/2 hours. In addition to the time, our meals didn’t arrive at the same time and one couple didn’t get their dinner for an hour after the first meal was delivered. I complained to the manager twice and they didn’t do anything to make it right. I expected much more of a 5 star service considering that’s how they hold themselves out. Other then this, it was a very nice place and a fantastic vacation.”