Grand Luxxe Four Bedroom Residence at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe Four Bedroom Residence at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
This expansive space spans an entire floor and is accessed directly by the elevator. It features a gourmet kitchen with oven, breakfast bar, wine bar, dining table for 10 people, and living room with TV. It has two terraces, one with a plunge pool and outdoor dining area. It features two bedrooms with king-size beds, and two bedrooms with double beds, as well as four and a half bathrooms and two Jacuzzi tubs. This unit also includes 5 TVs. Occupancy: 12 adults
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, a Kid’s Club, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5700 square feet, 530 square meters
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
The Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
• Valet parking: Weekly $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Our friends stayed at this property and had a fantastic time. The four-bedroom unit was expansive and beautifully appointed. The on-site restaurants offered some of the best “resort food” they’ve had. Two people on the trip were vegan and every restaurant had multiple options. The one and only negative were the long lines to get on the tram to be taken to other parts of the property. ”
For a large group this is a great place, the beds are comfortable, kitchen big enough, with a great balcony. It is on the ground floor (some people prefer, some don’t). Service throughout the resort; concierge, maids, resto, pools, drivers, etc is excellent, above most places. The place has great amenities such as towels, shampoo, cream, etc, (but laundry soap and dishwasher soap would be appreciated). Linen, beds, furniture are of great quality and comfy. The resort is big with many places to enjoy, and food is also excellent! We enjoyed the walking path very much, the various pools, gym, beach and restaurants. If you prefer not to walk, the shuttle cars are frequent and well organized. 2 weeks at this resort went by very quickly! Above our expectations, truly a 5 stars. ”
This 4 Bdr apartment is nothing less than extraordinary. Very largo rooms, giant living room, well-equipped kitchen, large terrace by the jungle.”