Siesta Key Retreat
Siesta Key Retreat
Nestled on 3600 square feet directly on the Grand Canal, this spacious four-bedroom retreat in Siesta Key is perfect for a relaxing and fun-filled getaway. Coming with access to a 31-foot boat, this home is perfect for families and considered one of the area's most popular beach hangouts.
The interiors of this home are stylish and upscale, exuding a sort of simplistic elegance that perfectly matches the coastal beauty of the surrounding area. Polished, tile floors run through the entirety of the open floor plan, seamlessly connecting the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Guests will love lounging on the plush sofas in front of the large flat screen television while the master chef of the group gets to work in the kitchen. Dine on your delicious creation at the rustic, wooden dining table.
Each of the four bedrooms features a plush mattress and high-quality linens, sure to soothe you straight to sleep. The décor is bright and beachy, with more subdued colors present to ensure a restful night’s sleep. The master has a king-sized bed, then you’ll find a queen in the second bedroom. The final two bedrooms have two twin beds and two sets of bunk beds respectively.
In the backyard, you’ll find a tropical oasis beyond your wildest dreams. After a day at the beach, a dip in the pool is just what you’ll need. Relax in the refreshing waters as the grill master fires up the barbecue for a poolside cookout. As the sun goes down, settle into the ample seating or the swinging hammock next to the canal and enjoy stunning sunset views.
Siesta Key is ideal for family getaways, with plenty of activity to keep visitors of all ages occupied. A plethora of watersports, such as kayaking, jet skiing, and paddle boarding will keep you busy during the day, and the village is a great spot for shopping and dining. Fresh and delicious seafood will keep you satisfied all week long!
Enjoy a stay immersed in the coastal charm of Siesta Key!
***Please note: use of a 31-foot, 250cc engine, Pursuit Center Console fishing boat is given with this property, but in order to operate, you must be a licensed captain.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet, 335 square meters
King, Queen, Bunk, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - SRQ
25 minutes by car
Views of the Grand Canal!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
When using the 31-foot Pursuit Center Console a charge for the Captain will be required and a surcharge for fuel.
Activities of Interest
- Siesta Key Fishing Charters (5 minute drive) - Try to lure in a big one with this expert fishing charter.
- Siesta Key Bike and Kayak (8 minute drive) - Whether you want to pedal on land or paddle out to sea, this outfitter is here to help!
- Mote Aquarium (20 minute drive) - Your kids will love getting up close and personal with incredible marine life.
- Florida Underwater Sports (10 minute drive) - Explore the depths of the sea with this dive company!
- Ringling Museum (20 minute drive) - Take a break from the waves and peruse through this amazing art gallery.
Places of Interest
- Siesta Key Village (4 minute drive) - This charming coastal village has plenty of shops and restaurants to explore.
- Marie Selby Gardens (15 minute drive) - Explore the grounds of this gorgeous botanical garden, featuring a stunning array of orchids.
- Siesta Key Beach (7 minute drive) - Pristine white sands and crystal clear waters are a quick drive away!
- Ophelia's on the Bay (10 minute drive) - Dine on fresh and delicious seafood at this casually elegant restaurant.
- The Cottage Restaurant (4 minute drive) - Boasting upscale Peruvian fare and a tropical ambiance, you'll love this delicious eatery!
Just an awesome place to unwind. Beautiful area and comfortable surroundings make this place special. The host is exceptional. This is our second visit and we hope to return again. ”
We loved this retreat. It was very relaxing and Siesta Key is beautiful. The owners are so kind and hospitable. I look forward to returning with my family.”