Blessed with a fantastic location in the heart of St. Simons, this charming three-bedroom beach cottage is ideal for your next family getaway. Nestled on 1830 square feet, this whimsical home is located close to amazing restaurants, great shopping, the iconic lighthouse, and everything else that makes St. Simons the perfect seaside escape!
Built originally in 1892 on Cumberland Island, this cottage was rebuilt in 1923 in its present location on St. Simons Island. The property exudes coastal allure at every turn, from the wooden front porch to the array of stunning furniture inside. The living room is cozy and full of warmth, perfect for a family gathering after a long day at the beach. The chef of the group will love the comforting feel of the kitchen, which features modern amenities to help you whip up delicious creations.
Each of the three bedrooms exudes the same natural attraction and ease as the rest of the home, with flowery prints on the bedding and a comforting style of décor. The largest bedroom has a king-sized bed, the next a queen, and the final bedroom has a full.
Beachview House is located close to fabulous sites and activities in St. Simons. During your stay, spend days you’re not at the beach basking in the glow of the community pool, which features a massive playground that your kids will love. Neptune Park is just a quick walk away, along with the surf and sand of the beach. Incredible seafood and southern cooking restaurants are within walking distance, and after a delicious meal, there’s nothing better than lounging on your front porch and taking in the spectacular vistas around you.
A week of coastal beauty and laidback vibes await you at this lovely cottage!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1830 square feet, 171 square meters
King, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
Jacksonville International Airport - JAX
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
If you would like to bring your pet, please check with the owner prior to booking. There will be an additional pet fee.
Activities of Interest
- Neptune Park (1 minute walk) - With lifeguarded pool, waterslides, and plenty of fun to keep you entertained, this park is great for the whole family!
- The Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club (6 minute drive) - Experience the beauty and quality of this coastal golf course.
- St. Simons Colonial Island Trolley Tours (2 minute walk) - Learn more about the history of the island while aboard a historic trolley.
- Coastal Georgia Charter Fishing (15 minute drive) - You'll catch more than a few fish with this expert charter!
- Coastal Backwater Adventures (10 minute drive) - Experience the Golden Isles by water on your own personal catamaran!
Places of Interest
- St. Simon's Lighthouse Museum (2 minute walk) - Explore the history of the lighthouse, and end your visit by taking in the fantastic vistas from the top.
- Fort Frederica National Monument (20 minute drive) - Explore one of the very first known sites of the British Colonies.
- St. Simon's Fishing Pier (40 minute drive) - Cast a line off the pier and hope you catch a big one.
- Barbra Jean's (2 minute walk) - Nothing beats the hearty southern classics at Barbara Jean's!
- Porch (2 minute walk) - Try a coastal spin on Nashville's hot chicken with this eatery's hot catfish dishes!