The Cardinal Hotel (HS)
The Cardinal Hotel
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Spend a week in style in Palo Alto at the vintage boutique and recently renovated Cardinal Hotel.
A stay at the hotel will consist of spending your nights in a classic queen size guest room with private bathroom. It has modern conveniences such as Direct TV with premium channels, bedside USB ports, high-speed wireless Internet access, and a well-lit work desk.
The excellent location of this hotel allows for short and pleasant strolls to a wide array of restaurants including “Best in the Bay Area”, all ethnic cuisines and the trendy farm to table. There are also a host of popular wine bars among a wealth of infamous local coffee shops such as Philz, Verve and Coupa Cafe. It's also close to shops, a Whole Foods, fitness centres, local cinemas and parks, making it very easy to be able to explore without a car.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Private Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 250 square feet, 24 square meters
2 guests maximum
Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
20 minutes by car
Palo Alto city views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Twin Peaks (40 minutes by car) - Hike up to the top of this iconic landmark for amazing views of San Francisco.
- Alcatraz Island (35 minute drive and ferry) - Get on a ferry and take a tour around this famous prison!
- AT&T Park (35 minute drive) - Enjoy a game of baseball with the San Francisco Giants!
Places of Interest
- Union Square (20 minute drive) - Enjoy from a selection of high-end shops, art galleries, and a very attractive nightlife scene.
- Golden Gate Bridge (40 minutes drive) - Visit this world famous attraction and experience the drive for yourself across this stunning bridge.
- San Jose (20 minutes by car) - Culturally diverse and historic, founded in 1777, San Jose is California’s oldest Spanish civilian settlement and has a few interesting attractions such as the Winchester Mystery House and an art museum.
I hadn't known that this was a Palo Alto institution when I checked in (in spite of going to school less than a mile away), but the excellent staff, clean rooms, and a fabulous location made me understand why. Built in the 1920s the hotel retains many original features including an old elevator. While not a luxurious hotel, it's clean, reasonable and friendly. I really enjoyed my stay. Ask for a room on the front.”