Villa Lauvic is a two-story four-bedroom villa excellently located between Cap d'Artruitx and Cala'n Bosch allowing for easy access to the wonderfully unspoiled beaches of southern Menorca, either by foot or by renting a boat from the nearby marina "El Lago". Situated on 1615 square feet, this lovely villa is perfect for an island getaway!
On the ground floor is the spacious living-dining room with an extendable dining table for up to eight people and a lounge area with an LED TV with both national and international channels.
There's a fully equipped kitchen with all the utensils you'll need, a dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, Nespresso machine plus other appliances and has direct access to the back garden, making it easy is to move things inside and out.
Also on the ground floor is one of the double rooms which has a large wardrobe, a bathroom with shower and direct access to the back garden.
Upstairs are the further three bedrooms, with two being symmetrical rooms with two single beds in each and direct access to an outside terrace with views of the back garden. These rooms each have two closets and share the third bathroom of the house.
The large Master Bedroom has a queen-size bed, its own en-suite bathroom with a whirlpool bath, a dressing room with a 5 part wardrobe and benefits from beautiful views open to the garden and pool, as well as the Mediterranean Sea, which is just 200 meters from the house.
From the living room, walking through the large sliding door will take you outside, which is equipped with a large table for up to 9 people, where you can enjoy a quiet breakfast, lunch or dinner facing the beautiful garden and private pool. There are 8 comfortable hammocks to sunbathe on and to one side is the barbecue.
The house is equipped with powerful individual Air Conditioning units so useful for those hot summer days.
The house is in a great location as the beach of Cala'n Bosch is just a seven- minute walk away (600 meters). The port which has restaurants and bars is also just a seven-minute walk away (500 meters) and there are several supermarkets just 200 meters away. The picturesque town of Ciutadella de Menorca is only eight kilometers from the house.
A week in this home is perfect for a chilled getaway on the tranquil south-west coast of Menorca.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1615 square feet, 151 square meters
Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Mahon Airport (MAH)
50 minutes by car
Balearic Sea views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cala en Turqueta (30 minutes by car) - 1 of many crystal-clear water beaches on the island, great for snorkelling of just relaxing under the sun.
- El Toro (45 minutes by car) - Hike the tallest mountain of the island with beautiful panoramic views from the highest peak of Santa Rosa 8,717m above sea level.
- Cala Macarelleta (35 minutes by car) - Just around the corner from Cala en Turqueta is another picturesque cove with a beach and seafood restaurants.
Places of Interest
- Ciutadella de Menorca Cathedral (20 minutes by car) - The Cathedral Basilica of Ciutadella de Menorca is a Roman Catholic church built under the rule of King Alfonso III in 1287.
- Parc Natural de s'Albufera des Grau (50 minutes by car) - All the way over on the other side of the island is a nature reserve with plenty of trails to go walking, with bird watching spots and a lighthouse.
- Cala Mitjana (30 minutes by car) - A stunning beach on the south coast of the island surrounded by pine trees.