Head to the Mornington Peninsula for endless sand and surf in Sorrento, and make this charming beachside paradise your home away from home! The sleek design of this four-bedroom home presents a unique style for your beach getaway, filled with open spaces and contemporary fixtures that will give you all the comforts of home. Situated on 3200 square feet, this home is perfect for large groups ready for summertime fun!
Spend your time indoors surrounded by sleek and polished surfaces, covered with an eclectic mix of art that gives the space a modern and upper-class feel. Rustic hardwood floors run through the main living spaces, providing a contrast and exuding tropical charm. The plush sofas of the living room face a contemporary fireplace. Spend leisurely afternoons lounging, enjoying the plethora of plant life that fills the home, bringing the lushness of the jungle into your home.
The interior dining room sits across from a splendid, wall-to-wall sliding glass door, allowing you and your family to enjoy fantastic views while you dine. If the weather permits, step through the glass door and you’ll find yourself dining alfresco! Enjoy a glass of wine out on this deck while the master chef gets to work in the gourmet kitchen, filled with everything you’ll need to achieve culinary perfection. Light, wooden cabinetry and smooth surfaces provide more than enough space to work, and state of the art appliances will make sure your creations are absolutely delicious!
Each of the four bedrooms is decorated in a sunny, cheerful style, with plenty of vibrant colors against sleek backdrops. Each of the beds provides soft and sumptuous bedding, sure to relax you endlessly at the end of the day. One bedroom offers a king-sized bed, two have equally comfortable queens, and the final bedroom has two twin-sized beds. Before calling it a night, spend the evening out on the wooden deck, or relax in one of the massive soaking tubs for some peace and quiet before bed.
Sorrento is truly the standout of the Mornington Peninsula, and this strikingly beautiful home provides an unbeatable location! The buzzing beachside atmosphere is perfect for family getaways, providing a great mix of excitement and relaxation. Spend your days relaxing on the beach, strolling through gorgeous limestone buildings in town, or sampling incredibly fresh seafood at plenty of delicious restaurants. Fisherman can get out on the water with a fishing charter, and a snorkeling trip is a great way to view the amazing wildlife under the sea.
Your Sorrento getaway will be complete with this magnificent beach home as your personal paradise!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Melbourne Airport - MEL
1 hour and 45 minutes by car
Skyline and nature views with gorgeous sunsets!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Sorrento-Portsea Artists' Trail - This coastal walk links the two settlements, and has served as inspiration to hundreds of Australian artists.
- Polperro Dolphin Swimming (10 minute walk) - Have the rare and magical experience of swimming with these beautiful creatures.
- Proline Charters (10 minute walk) - Expert fishermen will help you search for and catch a wide variety of fish.
- Portsea Pier Snorkeling (6 minute drive) - Snorkel where the water is so crystal clear, you'll be able to see a plethora of amazing marine life.
- Sorrento Museum (15 minute walk) - The history of Sorrento is utterly fascinating, and this excellent museum teaches you everything you need to know.
Places of Interest
- Queenscliff (1 hour and 15 minute drive/ferry) - Take the ferry to the Queenscliff for stunning views of the bay.
- Watt's Cottage (15 minute walk) - This elegant cottage features lovely lush gardens to walk through.
- Sorrento Back Beach (4 minute drive) - One of the best beaches in the area, this beach provides pristine sands and great surf.
- Loquat (10 minute walk) - Enjoy fine dining at its best with this superb blend of Australian and French cuisine.
- Fish Fetish (7 minute walk) - If you're looking for a local beach haunt, this casual seafood eatery offers delicious fish and chips!