Los Angeles, California
Perfect Downtown LA Loft
Perfect Downtown LA Loft
Spend a week living like a movie star in this ultra-chic one-bedroom loft in the heart of downtown Los Angeles! This contemporary space is situated on 950 square feet in the Roosevelt, a stunning building in the financial district. With culture, restaurants, nightlife, and shopping just steps away, this loft is the perfect home base for your trip.
As you step inside this spacious loft, you’ll be struck by the modern and eclectic décor, from the sleek sofa and patterned furniture to the bright red stools at the breakfast bar. A cool and hip mix of art fills the space, fully immersing you in that trendy LA lifestyle. For a casual night in, the large flat screen television is perfect for a movie, and the master chef of the group will have no trouble whipping up a delicious meal in the kitchen.
After a night on the town or day filled with walking and seeing the sites, there’s nothing better than returning to a place you can call your own. After refreshing in the pristine bathroom, sink into the plush bedding of the queen-sized bed, great for a restful night’s sleep.
The Roosevelt offers you access to a plethora of amenities during your stay. Spend sunny afternoons relaxing up by the rooftop pool, and stay up there until evening for sensational sunset vistas over the city. A state of the art fitness room awaits those who want to stick to their routine, and enjoy a soothing, on-premise massage afterward. With amazing concierge services, you’ll have an easy time planning all you want to do in Los Angeles!
Featuring a fantastic location in the Financial District, you’ll be steps away from all that downtown has to offer. Shoppers will love the easy access to the Garment, Flowers, and Jewelry Districts, and you’ll be located directly above the main subway station in Los Angeles, making it easy to get to Rodeo Drive, Sunset Boulevard, and other fantastic areas! The subway runs directly to Santa Monica, Hollywood Boulevard, and Universal Studios! If you’re in town for a show or event, you’ll be just a few blocks away from iconic venues such as Staples Center, Microsoft Theater, the LA Convention Center, and more. When it’s time for dinner downtown LA has an awesome foodie scene that will inspire any culinary aficionado, and the nightlife around you is great for a night on the town. You may even catch sight of a star or two!
Live the upscale life of a celebrity at this classy downtown loft!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 950 square feet
4 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
45 minutes by car
View of the LA skyline!
Parking at he building is $18 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Rodeo Drive (1 hour subway/walk) - Have a "Pretty Woman" shopping spree of your own on this famous shopping street!
- Universal Studios Hollywood (30 minute subway/walk) - The kids and adults will love a day of thrills at this awesome amusement park.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall (15 minute walk) - Enjoy a show at this iconic venue.
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum (30 minute subway/walk) - Your kids will go crazy for this museum, with bubbling hot tar and one of the largest fossil collections in the world.
- Runyon Canyon Park (30 minute subway/walk) - Hike through the trails of this stunning nature park, catching sites of the Hollywood sign and old estates.
Places of Interest
- Venice Beach (1 hour subway/walk) - Modeled after its namesake city in Italy, Venice offers a great look at Californian culture.
- The Original Farmer's Market (45 minute subway) - Founded in 1934, this market offers fresh produce and tasty snacks to try.
- Greystone Mansion and Park (1 hour subway/walk) - Visit this iconic landmark in American cinema, where many movies have been shot on its gothic grounds.
- 71Above (8 minute walk) - Dine at the most beautiful restaurant in LA, sampling delicious and gorgeously arranged plates.
- Preux & Proper (15 minute walk) - It's hard to find delicious southern-inspired dishes in LA, but this soulful restaurant does the trick!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility