Sea Island, Georgia
Penthouse By the Sea
Penthouse by the Sea
Enjoy a stay in this striking three-bedroom penthouse property by the sea! Located in Sea Island’s exclusive Beach Club, this stunning residence sits on 2340 square feet and features a soothing, beach-inspired design that exudes luxury and finery.
The interiors of this impeccable penthouse are decorated in peaceful tones, bringing to mind sea-themed ideas such as driftwood, sand dollars, and crashing waves. All over the main living areas, you’ll find sea-green and light blue hues, accenting the beach décor. An oversized, driftwood mirror welcomes you in the hallway as you enter, and then you’ll step through to a spacious living room, accented with dark beamed ceilings. The indoor living room opens up to a large, covered balcony, where you can lounge on teak furnishings as you gaze at the scenery.
A dining table of reclaimed wood and upholstered chairs offers ample seating for when dinner is ready. The master chef of the group will create masterful concoctions in the state of the art kitchen, appointed with high-end appliances. The open concept of the kitchen allows for conversation and interactions with friends and family during meal preparation. Clean lines, white cabinetry, limestone flooring, and natural light keep each of the living areas bright and airy.
All three bedrooms feature glossy, hardwood floors and full attached baths. The master is decorated in pale turquoise and white and offers direct access to the living room balcony. A French armoire and small writing desk complete the refined furnishings. The full-sized master bath includes twin vanities, a deep soaking tub, and separate walk-in shower. In the bedroom wing of the house, you’ll find two guest rooms. The “nautical room” is designed with azure blue and white and features two plush full beds. The remaining guest room is delicately feminine, with taupe and white linen fabrics, aptly named “the mermaid room.” A small, private balcony allows for a bird’s eye view of the resort.
With five miles of private beach running along the Atlantic Ocean, the possibilities at the Beach Club are endless. Kayaking, sailing, swimming, and more are available to you, so adventurers are sure to get their thrills! When you’re done with the beach, three swimming pools are available for your relaxation, where you can cap the day with a poolside cocktail. Delicious seafood restaurants are close by, so make sure you have your fill of delectable eats!
The casual elegance and coastal beauty of Sea Island awaits!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2340 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK), Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
30 minutes by car (BQK), 4.5 hours by car (ATL)
Pool and resort views!
For use of the Sea Island Beach Club amenities, including tee time reservations, dining reservations at Sea Island restaurants, use of the spa or fitness center, etc., there is a daily fee of $40 per day/per adult.
Couples may have two children free - the children have to be under the age of 25.
Once a reservation is made, the owner will help you arrange key pick up, pass to get onto the island, etc.
Activities of Interest
- Coastal Biplane Tours (10 minute drive) - Experience the coastal beauty of St. Simons from an eagle-eye view!
- Coastal Georgia Charter Fishing (4 minute drive) - Specializing in family-friendly fishing charters, you'll love heading out on the water and casting a line with this company!
- St. Simons Colonial Island Trolley Tours (15 minute drive) - Learn more about the history of the island while aboard a historic trolley.
- Jekyll Island Dolphin Tours (30 minute drive) - Head to Jekyll Island for the day to get up close and personal with these amazing sea creatures!
- The Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club (15 minute drive) - This gorgeous, five-star coastal course offers a challenge for golfers of every skill level.
Places of Interest
- The Cloister at Sea Island (1 minute walk) - With fine dining, a soothing spa, and so much more, the Cloisters will pamper you endlessly!
- Fort Frederica National Monument (10 minute drive) - Explore one of the very first known sites of the British Colonies.
- Sea Island Beach Club (1 minute walk) - With three lavish swimming pools and endless opportunity for outdoor adventure, the beach club is perfect for a day near the waves!
- Beach (1 minute walk) - The beach is great for a family day in the sun!
- Southern Tide Restaurant (1 minute walk) - Dine overlooking the dunes of Sea Island Beach at this delicious seafood establishment.
Any visit to The Cloister is a special time, but even better staying at such a fantastic place. This condo is located and furnished perfectly and couldn't be nicer. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility