Chesapeake Bay Luxury
North East, Maryland
Chesapeake Bay Luxury
A waterfront paradise beyond your wildest dreams awaits you at this classic four-bedroom Chesapeake home! Featuring breathtaking sunset views, this 4400 square foot property sits just three miles south of the charming town of North East, Maryland, providing equal parts seclusion and fun. Spend your days lounging on your private beach and enjoying the sun!
Boasting a traditional feel, this home was originally built in 1910 but has been completely renovated and redecorated, keeping its old-school charm but boasting modern amenities as well. The main house features a spacious living room with gorgeous antique furnishings that immediately make you feel at home. The hardwood floors and wood finishes further accentuate the rusticity of the home, as does the charming brick fireplace, perfect for keeping warm when the bay breeze gets a little cool at night.
The fully equipped kitchen in the main house features smooth wooden cabinetry and modern appliances. Spend afternoons whipping up delicious creations for dinner as a family – the spacious aspect of the room will allow for multiple hands to help in the kitchen! The dining room is elegant, perfect for a formal affair. Enjoy your meals together seated under a beautiful, glittering chandelier
In the main house, you’ll find three bedrooms, both of which offer private bathrooms. One bedroom has a king-sized bed and the second an equally comfortable queen. The third bedroom in the main house is a TV room, but can be used as a wonderful bedroom with a queen-sized Frontgate portable bed. In the guest house, you’ll find a sitting room, a full bathroom, and two bedrooms, one with a king and the other with two twin beds.
Situated on four and a half acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, this incredible home offers gorgeous views of Cara Cove, the North East River, and Upper Chesapeake Bay. The outdoor living spaces at this home are divine, featuring a wooded picnic area and three picnic tables that are perfect for alfresco dining. The private beach features several Adirondack chairs to lounge in, and you’ll also have access to a pier with a floating dock from which you can swim and tie up your boat after a day spent water skiing, fishing, or just cruising around. The property also features several outdoor games, such as horseshoes, bean bag toss, bocce ball, and croquet.
This home and the Chesapeake area is great for a family getaway or couples looking for nature and serenity. The home is convenient to several major northeastern cities, including Wilmington, Baltimore, and Philadelphia. Also close by you’ll find more quaint and charming areas, such as Chesapeake City, Havre de Grace, Chestertown, and the Amish areas in Pennsylvania. The property is extremely private, and great for fishing, hiking, and swimming. Local fishermen have made it known that your very own dock sits in one of the best bass fishing areas on the entire upper Chesapeake! There are several parks nearby with a multitude of hiking trails that end in fabulous vistas.
Serenity and natural splendor await you on the banks of the Chesapeake!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4400 square feet, 409 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI), Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
1 hour by car (BWI/PHL)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Milburn Stone Theater (15 minute drive) - During your trip, spend a night at the theater with a storied classic or modern musical.
- Plumpton Park Zoo (20 minute drive) - if you're looking for a fun place to take the kids, this zoo is perfect for a day out!
- Fairwinds Farm and Stables (20 minute drive) - Take a horseback ride through leisurely winding trails.
- Bay Venture Outfitters (10 minute drive) - This local outfitter is the best spot to rent kayaks, stand up paddle-boards, and more.
- Chesapeake Bay Golf Club (8 minute drive) - You'll love the woodsy, open layout of this gorgeous golf course.
Places of Interest
- Elk Neck State Park (15 minute drive) - Home to historic Turkey Point Light, this lovely state park is great for hiking.
- Dove Valley Winery (20 minute drive) - Sip on delicious wines grown from Chesapeake Bay grapes.
- Concord Point Lighthouse (30 minute drive) - Take in stunning bay views from the top of this lighthouse.
- Woody's Crab House (10 minute drive) - Locally sourced seafood and tasty crab cakes are the name of the game at this casual eatery.
- Pier 1 Restaurant (10 minute drive) - Featuring a casual nautical theme, this lovely restaurant serves up authentic Italian dishes and Chesapeake favorites.