Breckenridge Winter Wonderland
Breckenridge Winter Wonderland
Welcome to the mountain paradise of your dreams! This massive, majestic five-bedroom home boasts wide open spaces, gorgeous natural vistas, and a rustic, chic interior that invites you in with open arms. Situated on 4320 square feet of utter luxury, this marvelous home offers easy access to world-class skiing, awe-inspiring hikes, and plenty of adventurous wonders.
Cozy and calming, the interiors of this mountain home create a blissful space for relaxation, with spacious living areas that easily accommodate when your guests wish to gather at the end of a long day. Filled with rustic touches such as polished hardwood floors and natural materials, each space has been designed with your happiness in mind. In the living room, plush seating is centered around an earthy, stone fireplace, radiating with warmth in more ways than one! A separate sitting room can be found elsewhere, featuring massive windows that allow for 24-7 views of the natural splendor outside.
The hardwood floors and wooden finishes in the kitchen make it a kindly and welcoming place, but don’t be fooled – this room is fit for a chef with gourmet appliances and plenty of room to sauté, dice, and prepare ingredients. A giant center island doubles as a breakfast bar and stovetop, providing guests with front row seats to all the culinary action. When it’s time for dinner, the vaulted, wood-beamed ceilings in the dining room provide an elegant and spacious gathering place for everyone, with a wooden table resting under a shimmering chandelier.
After an evening spent with a long soak in the soothing waters of the hot tub, it’s finally time to call it a night. Each of the five bedrooms offers a truly soothing respite from your otherwise adventurous getaway, with crisp, clean linens and plush bedding to keep you warm and snug at night. The kids will love the bunk room, featuring enough beds to make it feel like a slumber party and offering direct access to the game room and movie room. Before bed, relax in a bubble bath in one of the pristine bathrooms as you unwind from the day.
No matter the season, this exceptional home offers the very best of Colorado’s amazing natural splendor right at your fingertips. You’ll have great access to hiking biking, and cross-country skiing trails, and be walking distance from the Blue River for fly fishing! Breckenridge is just a quick drive away, with world-class skiing, shopping, and dining. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time here, you’re sure to have an amazing adventure!
This delightful wonderland awaits you for the adventure of a lifetime!
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4300 square feet, 400 square meters
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
2 hours by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Quandary Peak Hike (7 minute drive) - Take in the stunning wildflowers along the way to the top of Quandary Peak!
- Breckenridge Ski Resort (15 minute drive) - One of the most popular ski resorts in Colorado, you'll love the slopes at Breckenridge!
- Spruce Creek Trail (10 minute drive) - You'll love the way the sun glances off the streams and shines through the trees on this stunning hike.
- Mohawk Lake (15 minute drive)- Fish, hike, or just soak up the stunning views!
Places of Interest
- Continental Falls (15 minute drive) - Take in the largest waterfall in the Breckenridge area!
- Breckenridge Distillery (15 minute drive) - Enjoy a tour of this award-winning facility and a tasting of their delicious spirits.
- Blue River Bistro (15 minute drive) - Dine at an upscale bistro, featuring American classics and artisanal cocktails.
- Briar Rose Chophouse and Saloon (10 minute drive) - This is the best spot in Breckenridge for steaks, featuring a buzzy happy hour as well!
Blue River House, Breckenridge
Fabulous House with everything you could need for a great vacation in the Breckenridge area.”