Osprey Cove at Lake Norman
Terrell, North Carolina
Osprey Cove at Lake Norman
Enjoy a brand new luxury home on the shores of Lake Norman! This stunning five-bedroom waterfront home is the definition of an oasis getaway. Nestled on 5200 square feet on the largest lake in North Carolina, this home is perfect for families and guests of all ages. With a modern, farmhouse style and access to your own private dock, there’s nothing you could want for!
This newly built home offers guests an open floor plan outfitted with top of the line décor and finishes. Recently constructed, you’ll love the brand new, sleek feel of this incredible home. As you step into the lush living room, you’ll feel as though no detail was left untouched as you sink into the cushions of the plush, sectional sofa for a casual movie night or for a glass of wine by the fire. Contemporary art pieces and décor finish off the polished look.
The living room easily moves into the state of the art kitchen, centering around a long breakfast bar and featuring a lovely open concept. The master chef of the group will enjoy taking advantage of restaurant-quality appliances, all perfectly suited to help you whip up a delicious meal for your guests. Enjoy breakfast or a steaming cup of coffee in the morning at the countertop, but make sure you take your more formal meals in the gorgeous dining room, situated among large windows that allow for ample amounts of natural light to flood the space.
Each of the five bedrooms features a soothing and minimalist design, perfect for a nightly retreat where you can drift off with the sound of lapping waves in the distance. The master has a plush king-sized bed, outfitted with gorgeous linens and offering access to a lovely master bathroom with a deep, soaking tub. The second bedroom also has a king-sized bed, and the third has a king and two twins. The fourth features two plush queens, while the final bedroom has a plethora of bunk beds, perfect for kids! If you require extra sleeping space, there is also a room with a murphy bed.
What truly makes this house special is its access to a personal waterfront dock, making it easy to take advantage of a multitude of watersports. Spend time lounging on your dock and catching some rays as the sun slowly sinks in the sky! You’ll have access to a state of the art grill, putting a lakeside barbecue in your future. Fire up the barbecue as your kids take the kayaks out on the water.
In addition to lakefront luxury, the Lake Norman area is ripe with culture and fun community events to enjoy. Plenty of hiking trails surround the area, perfect for an outdoor adventure with the family. Woodmill Winery offers access to some of the best wines in the area, and golfers will love the proximity to championship courses. The town of Davidson is close by, offering plenty of chances to view local art or go antiquing, and when it comes to dining, delectable eateries and waterfront views abound!
Make your escape to this stunning lakefront retreat!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5200 square feet, 484 square meters
King, King, King, 2x Queen, and Bunk
20 guests maximum
Charlotte Douglas International Airport - CLT
45 minutes by car
Lake Norman views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Westport Golf Club (20 minute drive) - With an incredibly green layout, this gorgeous course offers quite the challenge!
- Fishing With Gus (7 minute drive) - Professional and novice anglers alike will love an afternoon out on the water with Captain Gus!
- Lake Norman Yacht Charter (25 minute drive) - A luxurious afternoon afloat on Lake Norman is the perfect way to cap off a lovely trip!
- The Pit Indoor Kart Racing (20 minute drive) - Providing excitement for any age group, you'll get a thrill racing around the track!
Places of Interest
- Rock Springs Nature Preserve (10 minute drive) - Along with leisurely trails to hike, Rock Springs also offers a playground, an outdoor amphitheater and a wildlife viewing center.
- Woodmill Winery (45 minute drive) - Offering some of the best wines in the world, this beloved winery is the perfect place to visit with family and friends.
- Beatty's Ford Park (25 minute drive) - This hidden gem is a great spot for the whole family, featuring a splash pad, a playground, and a disc golf course.
- The Lazy 5 Ranch (35 minute drive) - This amazing zoo features domestic and exotic animals alike, and is a wonderful place to spend the day.
- Mickey and Mooch (30 minute drive) - Featuring a vibrant patio outside, this lively restaurant offers delicious steaks and a stylish atmosphere.