Desert Luxury - 25 Minutes to Sedona!
Desert Luxury – 25 Minutes to Sedona!
Nestled on 2700 square feet overlooking stunning golf course views, this beautiful desert oasis features two bedrooms and more than ample amounts of luxury and elegance. Located in an exclusive gated community and equally close to Cottonwood and Sedona, this property offers plenty of opportunities to explore the majesty of the desert.
With an open layout and vaulted ceilings, the interiors of this home boast space and elegance, filled to the brim with high-end furnishings and desert-inspired artwork. Cool, polished tile flooring runs through the home, from the plush sofas in the living room to the gleaming granite countertops in the well-equipped kitchen.
This home offers two extremely spacious suites for you to choose from when it’s time to go to bed. Each offers plush bedding, sure to relax you and soothe your senses after a day of hiking, on the course, or shopping. Each of the four bathrooms is pristine and well-equipped with all the amenities you’ll need.
Boasting stunning scenery and a unique desert landscape, the areas around this magnificent home are brimming with natural beauty, hiking trails, and exciting art scene, and plenty of fine dining! Golfers will love the access to the Highlands Resort golf course, sitting just behind the home. The house is a short drive to Cottonwood, Jerome, Sedona, and plenty of other unique towns that capture the spirit of the Wild West. If you’re a wine lover, the Verde Valley offers plenty of amazing wineries to try, and the incredible landscape of the Grand Canyon (2.5 hours), the Painted Desert (2 hours and 45 minutes), and the Petrified Forest (2.5 hours) are close by.
Experience the luxury and privacy of this stunning desert home!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
1 hour and 45 minutes by car
Golf course views! Mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Wineries - Experience a different sort of wine making in Sedona, surrounded by the incredible red rock scenery.
- Hiking Trails - Take in the spectacular canyon and desert scenery on numerous world class trails such as Broken Arrow, Bear Mountain, Doe Mountain, Devil's Bridge, and more!
- Vortexes - Experience the intense energy of the earth at one of four main Vortex sites, where you'll see twisting and swirling tree trunks due to the powerful vortex energy.
- Sedona Star Gazing - Enjoy a personalized lesson in astronomy and view planets, galaxies, star clusters, and more up close.
- HIghlands Resort at Verde Ridge Golf - Your lovely abode backs right up to this amazing golf course!
Places of Interest
- Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, Petrified Forest (2.5 hour drive) - These three incredible natural wonders are a must-see on any trip to Sedona!
- The Verde Valley (30 minute drive) - Including historic towns such as Jerome and Cottonwood, the Verde Valley is home to some of the most picturesque scenery in Arizona, as well as a plethora of charming wineries.
- Slide Rock State Park (40 minute drive) - At the lovely swimming hole, red rocks form a natural waterslide that offers the ultimate thrill!
- Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village (25 minute drive) - This charming town treats visitors and locals to an exceptional collection of galleries, shops, and dining options.
The house was in a great location to visit all of the sites around the Sedona area. The owner was helpful and a great communicator. We were a little disappointed that there was no internet service at the house and the garage door did not work. (The issues have since been resolved)”