The Ocean Resort Residences - One Bedroom
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Ocean Resort Residences - One Bedroom
Enjoy your own private slice of oceanfront paradise at The Conrad in Fort Lauderdale! This luxurious one-bedroom condo offers 780 square feet of pure finery, along with sweeping, panoramic views of the deep blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterways.
With bright, vibrant colors, dark wooden finishes, and sleek décor at every turn, this spacious condo will immediately put you in vacation mindset! The main living room offers plenty of plush seating centering around an elegant coffee table, as well as access to a lovely, shaded terrace. This wonderful outdoor living area is the jewel of the home, with dining table allowing seating for six, and plenty of spaces to sit and enjoy the balmy ocean breeze.
During your stay, you’ll have access to a full kitchen, equipped with gourmet appliances, an in-room espresso machine, a charming breakfast bar, and more than enough space to whip up a delicious meal!
The master bedroom offers supreme comfort and elegance, complete with a lavish king-sized bed. The spacious master bath is perfectly pristine, featuring an Italian marble deep-soaking tub and separate shower. Should you require more sleeping space, housekeeping will provide you with a rollaway sleeper.
The Conrad at Fort Lauderdale offers you more class and style than you could possibly imagine, with luxurious amenities at your complete beck and call. You’ll enjoy world-class services tailored specifically to you and your guests, allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay.
Choose from a selection of treatments in the tranquil boutique spa, unwind in a private cabana on the pool terrace, or take a refreshing dip in the heated swimming pool or whirlpool. One the sixth floor, you’ll find a state of the art fitness center, overlooking spectacular views of the Intracoastal Waterway.
During your stay, you’ll have the opportunity to cook in your own unit, but don’t forget to take advantage of the numerous upscale lounges and delicious restaurants afforded to you. Allow a master mixologist to create a signature cocktail for you at the Atlas Cocktail Lounge, and then head over to Terra Mare to enjoy authentic, Mediterranean fare.
If you feel like venturing into the city, Fort Lauderdale has more than enough activity to offer, including shopping on Las Olas Boulevard, taking the water taxi on a scenic cruise, or enjoying the brilliant sandy beaches and deep blue ocean.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of The Ocean Resort Residences and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 767 square feet
4 guests maximum
Fort Lauderdale International Airport
10 minutes by car
Views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Ocean
$35 per day resort fee which includes: twice a day housekeeping, bike rentals, beach chairs, house car, pool service, yoga on the beach.
Optional Fee of $40 per day for parking if you decide to drive or rent a car.
Activities of Interest
- Water Taxi - Explore the beauty of Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood from the water!
- Fishing Headquarters - This amazing company offers deep sea fishing trips aboard the Catch My Drift party boat!
- Cycle Party - Pedal your way through Fort Lauderdale on a variety of tours, including dinner tours and pub crawls!
- Stranahan House - This historic home and museum is the city's oldest surviving structure.
Places of Interest
- Fort Lauderdale Beach - Visit one of the most gorgeous beaches in Florida! This beach is great for a day spent with the family enjoying the sun and the sand.
- Las Olas Boulevard - Twinkling lights set the stage on this eclectic shopping and dining district!
- Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale - Stroll through this charming area and find shopping, fine dining, and numerous cultural attractions.
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park - This serene park offers a respite from city life with its lush greenery and shimmering lake.
- Canyon Southwest Cafe - This chic bistro mixes Southwestern dishes with global cuisines, and is known for their decadent chocolate bread pudding.
We loved everything about this beautiful hotel on Fort Lauderdale Beach. Perfect location, room, amenities and food. ”
The unit is very nice and has a great view of the beach. The photos shown are a perfect representation of the resort and the condo. I would go back again,”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo