Waverly Luxury in Nashville
Waverly Luxury in Nashville
Feel the electricity of Music City during a week in this chic three-bedroom townhouse. Nestled on 2000 square feet, this lovely residence sits on a secluded street, providing peace and quiet but walking distance from plenty of shops, restaurants, and other Nashville staples!
The open floor plan of this spacious home provides plenty of room to spread out and relax after a day of exploring the city. Showcasing high-end furnishings throughout, the designer aspects will blow you away. The sparkling “Nashville” sign above the television makes a great centerpiece for lounging in the afternoon while you wait for the master chef of the group to finish up with dinner. Shining, quartz countertops can be found in the kitchen, further accentuating other state of the art finishes like the modern appliances and massive center island.
Each bedroom is decorated in a soothing, minimalist style that’s perfect for retreating to at the end of the night. Filled with natural light, each room offers soft and high-end bedding, sure to relax and soothe you straight to sleep. Each bathroom is perfectly pristine and spacious, perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
Nashville isn’t just for country music fans anymore! Nashville’s music attractions have opened up to plenty of other genres, and with an exploding culinary scene, has become one of the hottest destinations in the country. Make sure to visit the staples, such as the Ryman, Grand Ole Opry, and the honky-tonks on Broadway, but head to Germantown and East Nashville for a different side of the city. Your gorgeous home is within walking distance to plenty of shops and restaurants for quick and easy outings.
Spend your trip to Nashville surrounded by luxury!
Condo with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport - BNA
20 minutes by car
Neighborhood and Nashville views!
Activities of Interest
- Ryman Auditorium (10 minute drive) - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Historic RCA Studio B (7 minute drive) - This storied recording studio remains an icon that humbles all who enter its doors.
- Grand Ole Opry (20 minute drive) - Have an authentic country music experience!
- Arrington Vineyards (35 minute drive) - Nestled among the beautiful hills of Arrington, this lovely vineyard offers plenty of delicious wines to try.
- Yazoo Brewing Company (5 minute drive) - With twice-weekly brewery tours, you'll learn about the brewing process and sip on delicious Yazoo beers.
Places of Interest
- The Parthenon (10 minute drive) - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.
- Belle Mead Plantation (20 minute drive) - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- Broadway (8 minute drive) - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- Chauhan Ale & Masala House (8 minute drive) - Dine on the delectable mix of Indian dishes with Southern influence.
- Barcelona Wine Bar (6 minute drive) - Delicious tapas and sweet sangria awaits you at this Spanish eatery.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet