Marie Anne Noir et Blanc
Marie Anne Noir et Blanc
PLEASE make sure Canadian borders are open to non essential travellers before booking .
Please check the COVID Status
Nestled on 1100 square feet in the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal, this charming one-bedroom flat is a great jumping point for all your adventures in Montreal! Featuring a sublime renovation with plenty of unique touches, this modern flat will ensure you spend your trip in style.
As soon as you step inside this gorgeous residence, you’ll be struck by the stunning attention to detail and the distinct beauty of the home. Glossy hardwood floors extend through the home, and a rustic brick wall accentuates the already warm, welcoming feel. The double living room is brimming with taste and style, with plush sofas and chairs and a massive flat screen television. Sip on a glass of wine in heavenly luxury while the master chef gets to work in the updated kitchen.
The spacious bedroom features a stunningly framed bed, outfitted with lavish linens and bedding to ensure your aching muscles are soothed each night. You’ll love the walk-in closet and powder room, and especially the large, claw-foot bathtub, perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
Just outside your door, colorful, tree-lined streets provide a stunning backdrop to your charming flat. Montreal is a cultural melting pot, full of trendy shops, hit restaurants, art museums, and so much more to uncover. Travel down Mile End, where you’ll find a plethora of art galleries, shops, and delicious cafes featuring the best latte and bagel combination you’ve ever had. Take witness to a city that thrives off of arts, culture, food, and life!
This chic flat in Montreal is perfect for your next getaway!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
2 guests maximum
Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Mile End Shopping (20 minute metro) - Fashion thrives on Montreal's most famous shopping street.
- Atwater Market (30 minute metro) - Interact with locals and peruse the stalls at this riverside market.
- Mile End Food Tour (20 minute metro) - Treat yourself to the culinary classics of Montreal on this spectacular food tour.
- Biodome (35 minute metro) - Learn about Canadian ecosystems and hang out with adorable animals!
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (30 minute metro) - With famous names and big ticket items, this amazing museum is worth a stop!
Places of Interest
- Lafontaine Park (5 minute walk) -This lush park sits just outside your front door!
- La Banquise (5 minute walk) - Try their poutine, some of the best in the city!
- L'Express (15 minute walk) - You'll love this iconic Parisian-style bistro serving refined food.
- Basilique Notre-Dame (25 minute metro) - Enjoy one of the most ornate gothic faces in the world at the church where Celine Dion got married!
- Nora Gray (25 minute metro) - Enjoy fine Italian cuisine in a trendy, hipster space!