The Royal Snail (HS)
The Royal Snail
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
The Royal Snail hotel is a 4-star boutique hotel at the foot of the Citadelle and on the banks of the River Meuse. It's very central location means less than a 5-minute walk to the city centre of Namur and all its attractions.
Each soundproof room at The Royal Snail is fitted with air conditioning, a minibar and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The en-suite bathroom comes with a bath or a shower, and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a balcony or a terrace with pool or garden view.
There's an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi, an à-la-carte restaurant and a fitness area accessible for free. A wellness centre is also available for a fee.
Hotel The Royal Snail provides a hot tub and massage treatments for a charge. For those who wish to discover the area around Meuse River, bicycle rental is available.
Set in a wonderful location at the confluence of 2 rivers, a week at the Royal Snail hotel gives you a great chance to relax and explore a typically picturesque Belgian city.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Brussels Airport (BRU)
45 minutes by car
Meuse River views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Golf de Rougement (15 minutes by car) - Overlooking the valley of the Meuse between Namur and Dinant, the Golf de Rougemont opens with a breathtaking panorama of hills and forests.
- Les Jardins d’Annevoie (20 minutes by car) - Go for a walk around these beautifully well-kept gardens just a half hour drive south.
- Caves of Han-Sur-Lesse (40 minutes by car) - Take a trip south to the Caves of Han and experience a magical encounter exploring through the underground caves.
Places of Interest
- Citadel of Namur (15 minutes walk) - The Citadel or Castle of Namur is a fortress by the Meuse river. Originally from the Roman era, it has been rebuilt several times and offers spectacular views over the city.
- St Aubin's Cathedral (20 minutes walk) - Built between 1751 and 1767, visit the only cathedral in Belgium in academic Late Baroque style.
- Église Saint-Loup (20 minutes walk) - Take a guided tour around this 17th century Catholic church with baroque architecture.