Bach Suites Saigon (HS)
Bach Suites Saigon
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Set in the bustling central business district, this polished business hotel is just a short distance away to a number of iconic landmarks such as The Independent Museum and the War Remnants Museum.
A stay at the Bach Suites Saigon consists of a Bach Room which has a private en-suite bathrooms with free toiletries and a hair dryer.
The rooms boast city views, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and safes, as well as mini fridges, sitting areas and desks.
There's also a restaurant and a bar within the hotel.
Located in District 3, the hotel is close by to several well-known attractions like the Diamond Plaza, General Post Office and shopping centre Sai Gon Square 3.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)
20 minutes by car
Ho Chi Minh city views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Củ Chi tunnels (1 hour 30 minutes by car) - Visit the famous tunnels of Củ Chi, which are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Củ Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Suối Tiên Amusement Park (30 minutes by car) - Take a trip to this Buddhist inspired Theme park featuring a range of rides & water-based activities.
- Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica (10 minutes walk) - Visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon, located in the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City.
Places of Interest
- Bến Thành Market (25 minute walk) - Explore trough this huge marketplace in the centre. An important symbol of Hồ Chí Minh City, a great place for those seeking local handicrafts, textiles and local cuisine.
- Independence Palace (15 minute walk) - Visit the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
- War Remnants Museum (10 minutes walk) - Go back in time walking through the war museum. Containing exhibits relating to the Vietnam War and the first Indochina War involving the French colonialists.