Hacienda de la Cruz
Hacienda de la Cruz
The tropical retreat of your dreams can be a reality at Hacienda de la Cruz! This gorgeous three-bedroom villa is full of total relaxation, aquamarine water views, and totally island elegance. Resting on 5800 square feet, nothing compares to the utter serenity made possible by this property’s private pool, private beach access, and sublime views of Cabo’s iconic sites!
This fantasy Cabo villa is a terrific size and features a wonderful layout for entertaining multiple families or groups of close friends. From the moment you arrive, this outstanding property makes a statement! With upscale furnishings and a fabulous blend of indoor and outdoor living space, tropical breezes fill the space, allowing the salty smelling air to overtake your senses. Lounge in the plush indoor living room or head outside to the patio to bask in the sun.
With a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, cooking becomes a culinary adventure every day! Dark, elegant wooden cabinetry and glossy countertops provide more than enough room to sauté and chop to your heart’s desire! Make use of the state of the art appliances and you’re sure to dine on delicious homemade meals every night. The patio offers a spacious alfresco dining area, so you can eat while overlooking marvelous vistas of the ocean!
Each of the three bedrooms is decorated in a bright and beachy design, with vibrantly patterned bedding and gorgeous wooden frames. Two bedrooms offer king-sized beds and one has two queens. The bathrooms are perfect for unwinding after a day at the beach or pool, equipped with plenty of luxurious amenities and spacious baths and showers to enjoy.
With so many incredible exterior spaces, you’ll choose to spend the majority of your time basking in the Baja sun! Every day, look forward to spending leisurely afternoons by the sparkling private swimming pool, complete with a backdrop of shimmering water views that make you feel as though you’re living in a painting. The hot tub features glass tile that glistens in the sunshine and offers the perfect vantage points for the sunset. At the end of the day, unwind on the rooftop terrace with a glass of vino and take in the mesmerizing sunset.
During your stay, you’re bound to be blown away by the many sites and adventures that Cabo San Lucas has to offer. Live life to the fullest – every excursion or service you could possibly need is available through your personal concierge, from pre-ordering food and beverages before you arrive, to excursion details, to transportation.
Take advantage of the sun at the beach in Villa Serena, just one block away from your front door. If you’re in the mood for adventure, you’ll find great snorkeling and other beach activities less than two miles away at Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Bay. Fishing enthusiasts will be able to charter a boat from San Lucas Marina or Puerto Los Cabos, both less than 15 minutes away. For a day on the course, look no further than one of Cabo’s many championship golf courses, including the fantastic Cabo del Sol. San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas proper offer a plethora of art galleries, restaurants, and nightlife to enjoy, ensuring there will never be a dull moment!
You’ll have the Mexican adventure of a lifetime at Hacienda de la Cruz!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5800 square feet, 539 square meters
King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
45 minutes by car
Spectacular views through Cabo's famous El Arco!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional $30 a day for maid service
Activities of Interest
- Cabo Del Sol (10 minute drive) - For coastal views and a challenging round of golf, head to this amazing club. Two courses to choose from.
- Baja Outback Expeditions (30 minute drive) - This tour company is dedicated to providing eco-tourism at its finest.
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours (10 minute drive) - Whether you want to go deep sea fishing or take a sunset cruise, this is the tour company for you!
Places of Interest
- Medano Beach and Marina (10 minute drive) - This beautiful beach and marina are just a short stroll away from your front door.
- El Arco (15 minute drive) – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
- Todos Santos (1 hour drive) – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local, meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- Playa del Amor (15 minute drive) - This gorgeous beach offers pristine white sand, and is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and basking in the sun.
- La Cosana (10 minute drive) - Come enjoy the refined, delicious cuisine this incredible eatery.
This property was exactly as depicted in the description and photos of the listing. It was also a fair exchange through this program. I would definitely stay here again. ”