Come and enjoy the perfect summer spot for your friends and family! Situated on 1630 feet directly on the river, this retreat offers the perfect mixture of relaxation and comfort. This three-bedroom getaway enjoys the widest and cleanest canal inside the exclusive gated community of Moovalya Keys.
The interiors of this river house open directly up to your back porch, offering gorgeous river vistas and creating an easy blend of indoor and outdoor living. Spend nights in lounging on the plush sofa during a casual movie night, or drinking a cold beer at the Budweiser poker table as you play with friends. The kitchen is located just off of the living room, making it easy for the master chef of the group to move back and forth from the poker game to the delicious meal cooking in the oven!
Each of the three bedrooms is outfitted with soft sheets and bedding, sure to keep you warm and toasty when the nights get a bit cooler. Two rooms feature king-sized beds, and the third bedroom has two full-sized beds, all equally plush and comfortable.
During the day, enjoy the stunning scenery your covered patio, or bask in the sunshine on your private 50-foot dock, located just outside your back door. The kids will love jumping off the dock, splashing right into the cool waters of the river. Fishing is a great option year-round, so cast a line and see what you can catch! At night, drive your boast to the casino or a plethora of other restaurants and bars.
This charming river house is perfect for the summer, with plenty of amazing activities to enjoy. Boating, jet skiing, water skiing, and wakeboarding are just a few of the options - you can even arrange to have a private wakeboard/water ski lesson, or have a water taxi pick you up right from your back porch! In the winter there’s plenty to do as well, including motorcycle rides, ATV’s, or just relaxing and marveling at the scenery.
Live life in the slow line at this charming river retreat!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1630 square feet, 152 square meters
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP), Kingman Airport (IGM)
2 hours and 45 minutes by car (PSP), 2 hours by car (IGM)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Buckskin Mountain State Park (10 minute drive) - This gorgeous state park offers a variety of recreational activities, from boating, camping, hiking, and swimming.
- Emerald Canyon Golf Course (6 minute drive) - Often called "The Jewel of the Desert," this stunning course will delight golfers of all abilities.
- BlueWater Casino (10 minute drive) - Visit this casino for round the clock gaming and entertainment.
- Wet And Wyld Watersports (10 minute drive) - Wet and Wyld does all of the work for their customers, planning exciting water excursions that everyone will enjoy.
- Colorado River Indian Tribes Museum (10 minute drive) - This museum offers a comprehensive look at the storied history of the Colorado River tribes.
Places of Interest
- Desert Bar and Nellie E Saloon (25 minute drive) - This cash bar is a quirky rustic watering hole beloved by locals and visitors alike.
- Parker Dam (20 minute drive) - Take in some of the most breathtaking views in the Lake Havasu area!
- Crossroads Cafe (10 minute drive) - Homestyle cooking serves as the ultimate comfort food at this laidback eatery.
- Swansea Ghost Town (1.5 hour drive) - This old mining town only existed for five years!
Nice family friendly home.
Great location for using the Parker Strip of the Colorado River. Boat, water and desert toy parking. Home had everything we needed. Nice patio to spend time on. Beds were super comfortable and well appointed. We would return again. ”