Hedley House Hotel (HS)
Hedley House Hotel
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Whether you’re coming to the amazing city of York for work, a romantic city break, a family holiday or a weekend with friends, we will help you make the most of your time here. We’re locals. We know the stuff you won’t find in guidebooks. And after a busy day exploring ancient snickelways, our laid back, friendly vibe and comfortable yet stylish furnishings, will make you feel right at home.
A week at the hotel consists of a a standard double bedroom with en suite and most have both a bath and shower.
It has its own private car park, and there is a lounge bar and three dining rooms where award-winning, home-cooked evening meals and breakfasts are served. Food is made from locally sourced ingredients, and light snacks are also available.
Founded in AD43 by the Romans and then taken over by people of Aboracum, followed by the Saxons and the Vikings has left behind some fascinating sites. Go back in history by visiting some of the major landmarks such as Clifford's Tower, The Minster and its Walls and St Mary's Abbey.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA)
50 minutes by car
York city views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- York Dungeon (20 minutes walk) - Go back in time with a trip of the York Dungeons as they explain what went on don there with actor led shows, special effects and displays.
- York Art Gallery (10 minutes walk) - Spend an afternoon looking through art dating back to the 14th century.
- York Museum Gardens (15 minutes walk) - Go for a stroll around these beautiful botanical gardens.
Places of Interest
- York Minster (10 minutes walk) - Take a stroll to the York Minster Gothic Cathedral, one of the largest of its kind in Europe.
- York Castle (10 minutes walk) - Walk around this impressive castle built up of a sequence of castles, prisons and law court.
- York City Walls (10 minutes walk) - Visit the museum and walls of the site of the York Castle, originally built by William the Conquerer in 1068.