Quiet Oak Way
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Quiet Oak Way
Located on 4800 square feet just a mile away from the heart of downtown Pigeon Forge, this inviting six-bedroom cabin provides an exceptional escape into the Smoky Mountains! Residing in the upscale Alpine Mountain Village Resort area, this massive home is perfect for luxury getaways with large groups of family and friends.
As you enter the cabin, you’ll find yourself surrounded in alpine luxury in the grand living room, featuring high, vaulted ceilings and completely covered with rustic wooden finishes. The room centers on a dramatic, floor-to-ceiling, stacked stone fireplace, radiating warmth and comfort on those cold mountain nights. Friends and family will love gathering in this roomy area to reminisce on the adventures of the day.
The full kitchen at this mountain cabin abode reminds you of cooking at grandma’s house, but features incredibly modern appliances, gleaming granite countertops, a butcher block kitchen island, and so much more. The breakfast bar is perfect for leisurely cups of coffee in the morning, and delicious dinners can be enjoyed at the large dining table with seating for eight.
Once you’re ready for a good night’s rest, retreat to one of this cabin’s six bedrooms. Four bedrooms contain king-sized beds, with a few offering extra futons to account for other guests. The next bedroom has two queen-sized beds, and the final has a plethora of bunk beds to choose from, perfect for kids who want to have a slumber party every night.
The lower level of this home plays host to a full game room, complete with a pool table, air hockey, and arcade games – something for everyone! For a tasty snack or refreshing cocktail, head to the wet bar, where you’ll also find a microwave and mini-fridge. The cabin also features a theater room with a massive 65-inch flat screen television for a casual movie night. For those looking to stick to a routine, the loft offers exercise equipment to keep you strong!
From the main living room, step outside and find yourself on a spacious deck, complete with rustic rocking chairs and a porch swing for your comfort. Let the grill master fire up the barbecue while the kids play in the yard below and the adults enjoy the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub, perfect for a respite from the brisk mountain air.
This premium cabin lodge is located just minutes away from the top local attractions in Pigeon Forge. Spend your days exploring the Smoky Mountains or discovering a multitude of sites such as the Titanic Museum, the Island, the Historic Old Mill, and Dollywood! There are plenty of opportunities to hike, raft, horseback ride, and explore the surrounding beauty of the area. In addition, this cabin comes with complete access to two outdoor community swimming pools in the warm winter months.
Spend a serene getaway in the Smokies at this stupendous mountain lodge!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4800 square feet, 446 square meters
King, King, King, King, 2x Queen, and Bunk
25 guests maximum
Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge Airport (GKT), McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS)
15 minutes by car (GKT), 50 minutes by car (TYS)
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster (8 minute drive) - Take a ride on the first mountain coaster of the Smoky Mountains!
- Mountain Moonshine Tastings (8 minute drive) - Take part in the moonshine Appalachian tradition!
- Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park and Ski Area (25 minute drive) - In the winter this is the perfect spot for sledding!
- Great Smoky Mountain National Forest (25 minute drive) - In addition to biking, hiking, and even horseback riding trails, this park features magnificent vistas.
- Smoky Mountain Riding Stables (30 minute drive) - Take a ride through incredible mountain scenery.
Places of Interest
- Tennessee Homemade Wines (20 minute drive) - Made with local fruit and crafted by local hands, these wines are delicious.
- Dollywood (10 minute drive) - Don't miss the down home fun at Dollywood!
- The Island (7 minute drive) - Enjoy attractions, rides, and restaurants at this amazing amusement park!
- Gatlinburg Space Needle (20 minute drive) - Take in stunning views of Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains!
- Wild Bear Tavern (10 minute drive) - Enjoy breakfast classics and country-style fare at this homey eatery.