Mountain Lake Estate
Mountain Lake Estate
Located on 4000 square feet in the exclusive Mountain Lake Club community, this magnificent four-bedroom home offers a tranquil retreat just outside of Orlando! A stay at one of Florida’s most beautiful communities can be yours with just the click of a button. This wonderful estate is close to all of Orlando’s amazing amusement parks, outdoor activities, and so much more!
As you enter the interiors of this stunning home, you’ll be met with unparalleled elegance and class. The pristine living room is situated around a grand fireplace and shimmering chandelier, creating an extravagant atmosphere that allows you to languish in luxury. Grad a novel off of the bookshelf and settle into one of the plush sofas, surrounded by magnificent grace.
The classic kitchen is polished and immaculate, featuring gleaming countertops and plenty of space to work. You’ll have a blast in this space, creating delicious, homemade meals with the help of the entire family. The breakfast bar is a great spot for sipping on your morning cup of coffee, while the stately dining room is perfect for more formal meals, shared together under glittering lights.
Each of the four bedrooms is fit for royalty, with a stately design that will take your breath away. The master especially features true elegance, with a plush king-sized bed and spacious master bath, perfect for a bit of relaxation before bed. The next bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, and the final two bedrooms have two twin beds each, perfect for the kids!
This beautiful estate is the perfect spot for families looking to be close to all the action in Orlando, but still wishing for seclusion and luxury in a private community. Spend your evenings surrounded by lush, green nature after you return home from Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, or LEGOLAND. If you want to stay closer to home, the Bok Tower Garden offers a transformative experience. The Everglades are close by as well, perfect for the adventurers in the group.
Enjoy your time at this one-of-a-kind historic destination home!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
1 hour and 20 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Walt Disney World (1 hour drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Universal Studios (1 hour and 15 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
- Alligator Cove Airboat Nature Tours (30 minute drive) - Head to the Everglades and uncover the mysteries of this amazing natural park.
- Spook Hill (5 minute drive) - The legend of Spook Hill is a great and fun things to share with the family!
- Tiger Creek Preserve (25 minute drive) - Make your way through winding paths that cut through stunning natural scenery.
Places of Interest
- LEGOLAND Florida (15 minute drive) - Despite its name, LEGOLAND promises fun for all ages!
- Bok Tower Garden (10 minute drive) - Enjoy the contemplative beauty of this lush bird sanctuary and garden.
- Fiddlers Ridge Farms and Winery (10 minute drive) - Enjoy perusing the options at this charming local winery.
- Crazy Fish Bar and Grill (8 minute drive) - Stop by this local haunt for incredibly fresh seafood, a great bar scene, and an electric atmosphere.