Swiss-Themed Luxurious Townhome
Swiss-Themed Luxurious Townhome
This magnificent four-bedroom townhome exudes alpine excellence, creating the perfect mountain escape for your next getaway! Sitting on a spacious 3800 square feet in the exquisite Zermatt Resort, Midway offers an outdoor playground that has an adventure for every season! Minutes away from Park City, Deer Valley, and Sundance, you’ll never run out of excitement!
Featuring a distinctly European feel, the interiors of this home are warm and inviting while still brimming with a rustic elegance that will delight you endlessly. Upgraded wooden finishes can be found throughout the home, along with radiating heated floors, and plenty of other incredible amenities. The den area is immensely comfortable, with plush seating and a massive flat screen television that’s perfect for a movie night.
The kitchen will make any aspiring chef feel right at home, with ample wooden cabinetry and plenty of space for multiple hands to help out, making cooking a family affair! Modern appliances will ensure your meals are cooked to perfection, and the wonderful booth-style dining table is the perfect spot to join together as the dying light of twilight streams indoors.
Of the four bedrooms, three offer king-sized beds, and the fourth bedroom is perfect for kids, with four separate beds (one full-size bed and three twin beds). There is also an alcove with a queen-sized Murphy bed. Each of the bedrooms features sleek wooden finishes and plush and snug bedding to keep you warm on a winter’s night. There is even a pinball machine for some late-night entertainment! The master bedroom is especially lavish, with an attached master bath complete with a jetted tub to relax you before bed.
Zermatt Resort offers a plethora of amazing amenities to keep you pampered and busy throughout your stay. Languish in either the indoor or outdoor heated pool, or keep to a routine in the state of the art fitness center. The spa offers plenty of relaxation and soothing treatments after a long day on the slopes, and you’ll love the amazing restaurants on site.
Midway is the perfect jumping point for plenty of incredible outdoor adventures, no matter the season. In the winter, you’re a short drive away from some of the country’s most incredible ski resorts, including Sundance, Park City, and Deer Valley. In the summer, Wasatch and Jordanelle State Park offer amazing hiking trails, taking you through sweeping mountain scenery that will take your breath away. Golfers will love the proximity to multiple championship courses, featuring splendid vistas all around.
No matter the season, this Swiss townhome at Zermatt Resort is the perfect mountain escape for your next adventure!
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3800 square feet, 354 square meters
King, King, King, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
1 hour by car
Rocky Mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Soldier Hollow (10 minute drive) - Try out your skills at Nordic skiing!
- Deer Valley Resort (25 minute drive) - The ski lift is a quick drive away, making this ski resort the perfect spot for your adventures on the slopes.
- Wasatch State Park (2 minute drive) - Make your way through beautiful hiking trails in this magnificent state park.
- Jordanelle State Park (15 minute drive) - Nestled above the beautiful Herber Valley, this state part offers a variety of recreational activities to enjoy.
- Wasatch Mountain Golf Course (5 minute drive) - With an elevation of 6000 feet, this amazing course provides cool temperatures in the summer and stunningly pretty colors in the autumn.
Places of Interest
- Park City Main Street Historic District (25 minute drive) - Explore the charming scenery around historic Park City.
- Park City Resort (25 minute drive) - Experience the luxury and amazing slopes at this mountain resort!
- Blue Boar Inn and Restaurant (2 minute drive) - Nestled amid stunning mountain scenery, this eatery provides delicious and upscale meals.
- Sundance Resort (25 minute drive) - Spanning over 5000 acres, this ski resort is just a few minutes away!
- Tarahumara Mexican Restaurant (5 minute drive) - This cozy spot specializes in deliciously authentic Northern Mexican cuisine.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility