Useppa Island, Florida
Located on 5000 square feet on the private Useppa Island, this magnificent cottage offers access to one of South Florida’s most exclusive, member’s only clubs. This beautiful five-bedroom home features impressive views down Pine Island Sound all the way to the Gulf of Mexico along with an expansive waterfront and private dock.
Having recently undergone an extensive renovation, this lovely waterfront cottage now features upscale furnishings and amenities, all perfectly suited to welcome you into unparalleled finery. You’ll love spending time luxuriating in the tropical porch area, equipped with a tiki-themed TV area, lovely wooden dining table, and state of the art grill. The dining table faces stunning views of the sound through large windows, filling the space with the soft glow of natural light.
While this semi-exterior space is where you’ll spend most of your time, don’t forget to luxuriate in the stunning interiors as well. The indoor kitchen is pristine and equipped with modern appliances to ensure that each meal is cooked to perfection. On rainy days, enjoy the elegance of the sleek glass dining table. You’ll also enjoy the culture provided to you by the décor, as you sit surrounded by gorgeous, water-inspired art pieces that brighten up the space.
Each of the five bedrooms features upscale linens and lavish bedding that is sure to lull you straight to sleep after an exciting day on the island! The gorgeous master bedroom features a striking four-poster king-sized bed, and extends to a private balcony, perfect for enjoying a colorful sunset before bed. Three of the other bedrooms have king-sized beds while the final has a queen.
The doors of the indoor/outdoor kitchen open up to a private deck that’s perfect for enjoying tropical cocktails as you marvel at the stunning waters of the sound. Head down to the private dock to take advantage of a peaceful sunbathing area, or to hop on board your rental boat!
Useppa Island Club is one of the only true private clubs in the world, located just three miles off the coast of Pine Island between Boca Grande and Captiva. As a guest of this member, you will have full access to the club’s incredible amenities, including elegant restaurants, use of the club’s pool and hot tub, tennis, croquet, and bocce ball access, as well as use of the serene private beach. Along with the state of the art accommodations, the facilities are truly first-rate, and you’ll marvel at the unparalleled service.
One of the most exclusive island clubs can be yours for the week! You’ll adore this marvelous hidden gem of a cottage in Useppa Island.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport - RSW
1 hour by car to Bocilla Marina, 15 minute ferry ride to Useppa Island
Full water views across Pine Island Sound!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
The ferry to the island is $20 per person each way.
There is an optional mid-week cleaning that can be arranged for $35/hour.
Optional golf cart rental is available through the club at $75 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Fishing - Angle for the famous "Silver King!" You'll find some of the world's best tarpon, snook, and redfish right next to Useppa Island!
- Kayaking - During your stay, rent a kayak from Joseffa's Store and paddle around the gorgeous waters that surround the island.
- Croquet - Croquet has been an established activity on the island for years, both recreationally and competitively.
- Tennis - The tennis courts are perfect for getting a little exercise in during your stay.
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding - This has become a favorite way to explore the waters around the island.
Places of Interest
- Sanibel - Sanibel Island is perfect for a peaceful, carefree beach day!
- Boca Grande - Enjoy the quaint, fishing-village feel of Boca Grande.
- Cayo Costa State Park - Only a boat right away from the island, this Gulf Coast paradise has nine miles of pristine beach to explore.
- Barron Collier Dining Room - The most formal dining setting on the island, this eatery is perfect for special occasions.
- The Tarpon Bar Watering Hole - The marina bar is perfect for kicking back and relaxing with a drink!
Very special place
The Island was immaculate, friendly staff and lots to do. We were fortunate to bring a boat so we went around the nearby Islands and restaurants which were fantastic. The home itself was well maintained and immaculate and having your private dock very nice. Clear to see the owners really care about the home and your experience. THANK YOU!”
Great secluded island vacation
Beautiful home, very gracious hosts. We spent a week and while the island is quiet most of the time, there is much to do, from pool to tennis and bocce, and we would recommend a boat for some of all of the days as there is much to explore by boat in the neighboring islands. There are no cars, but you can rent a golf cart and explore the island but all you need is walkable from the cottage - restaurant pool, etc. Would definitely stay again!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility