Lake Havasu Oasis
Lake Havasu, Arizona
Lake Havasu Oasis
Share this relaxing, three-bedroom home with your family on your next getaway to Lake Havasu! Featuring 2320 square feet of iconic desert decoration and lavish living space, this oasis in the desert is the perfect place to spend a trip refreshing your body and mind.
Located in the prestigious Residential Estate Golf Course neighborhood, this home provides the perfect location for a golf getaway! Inside, you’ll find an elegant style of décor, complete with soothing, natural colors that complement the beauty of the landscape around you. Settle into the plush, leather sofas in the living room, reveling in the radiating warmth from the strikingly beautiful fireplace as you unwind from the day.
The living room opens directly up to a bright and open kitchen area, perfect for entertaining guests when it’s time for dinner. Guests can enjoy delicious glasses of wine at the breakfast bar while the master chef gets to work in the gourmet kitchen, complete with everything a culinary aficionado needs to make the perfect homemade meal. The sunny breakfast nook is a wonderful spot for sipping on your morning coffee as you gaze at the stunning views outside your window.
Each of the three bedrooms in this marvelous home offer complete and total comfort, sure to lull you to sleep swiftly after an exciting day on the lake or the course. The master suite is incredibly spacious, complete with a king-sized bed and a master bath that features a walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub. The other two bedrooms both offer queen-sized beds, and if you require extra sleeping space, there’s a fourth private room with a queen-sized pull-out sofa.
The backyard of your dreams awaits you when you step out onto the back patio. A true oasis in the desert, the private backyard offers a shady spot with plenty of plush patio furniture, perfect for dining alfresco, gathering for a post-dinner drink, or taking a leisurely afternoon nap. After a day out, refresh your body in the cool waters of the pool or take a dip in the bubbling hot tub.
Lake Havasu offers a stunning escape for those looking for some action on the water! Your lovely home features lovely vistas of the lake from the front door, meaning its shores aren’t too far away. You’ll spend all day engaging in a multitude of water sports, including fishing, wakeboarding, swimming, and so much more. Plenty of state parks surround the area, offering hiking opportunities that will take your breath away. Golf lovers will adore the proximity of the course, making it easy to spend hours on the lush fairways and greens. If you want to head out for dinner, the area has plenty of amazing restaurants to enjoy as well!
An oasis on the lake can be yours for the taking at this beautiful home!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2320 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
McCarran International Airport (LAS), Phoenix Sky Harbor Airpot (PHX), Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP)
2.5 hours by car (LAS), 3 hours by car (PHX), 1.5 hours by car (IFP)
Activities of Interest
- Lake Havasu Golf Club (5 minute drive) - Your wonderful home away from home sits just steps away from this amazing course!
- Southwest Kayaks (8 minute drive) - Get a little exercise in while you paddle your way around Lake Havasu!
- Desert Diamond Distillery Factory Tour (1 hour and 15 minute drive) - Witness firsthand the process of making delicious rum.
- Hangin' Over Havasu (20 minute drive) - See the Colorado River from a bird's eye view with a trike aircraft tour!
- Havasu Fishing Guide Services (10 minute drive) - Explore the waters of Lake Havasu with a seasoned guide.
Places of Interest
- London Bridge Beach (10 minute drive) - Complete with grassy and sandy areas, this lovely beach is great for a picnic or a day out!
- Desert Bar (50 minute drive) - A truly unforgettable experience, a meal at this off-the-beaten path local haunt is a must!
- Mudshark Brewery (6 minute drive) - This eco-friendly brewery produces some of the finest handcrafted views in the state.
- Lake Havasu State Park (10 minute drive) - This state park is perfect for camping, hiking, swimming, fishing, and a plethora of other activities.
- Cha Bones (8 minute drive) - Delicious steaks, pizza, tapas, and more can be enjoyed at this upscale eatery.
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet