C'est la Vie
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
C’est La Vie
Ideal for tropical family getaways, this incredible five-bedroom St. Lucia oasis features three separate self-contained buildings spread out over 6220 square feet. Offering incredible proximity to the sea, unparalleled privacy, and magnificent concierge and staff services, this stunning villa will pamper and delight you and your family!
The Flamboyant Villa is the largest of the three structures on site. With exquisite decoration, this beautiful home welcomes you in with open arms. The front door of the villa leads into a grand reception lounge featuring high-end furnishings. While this space is perfect for entertaining, stairs lead up to the Gallery, which serves as a peaceful spot for reading a book or watching television. While an optional, personal chef can get dinner ready, luxuriate in the sunroom, overlooking the terrace and swimming pool. This villa has three beautiful en-suite bedrooms.
The next luxury accommodation is the charming cottage, designed for year-round living and featuring capacious living areas. The upper floor contains the immaculate and cozy Royal Palm Suite. A connecting door leads into the study, equipped with a plush sofa bed for extra sleeping space. The ground floor feature a generously sized living space and kitchen area, perfect for relaxation.
The Cherry Apartment is the final structure on this incredible property, set at pool level just under the Flamboyant Villa’s bedroom wing and surrounded by flowering shrubs and fruit. This spacious one-bedroom apartment leads into C’est La Vie’s tropical garden, and the veranda is comfortably furnished for rest and relaxation during the day and dining in the evening. The master bedroom is reached through double sliding doors that lead into the large en-suite bathroom, where the handmade soaking tub awaits to pamper you endlessly.
Spend your quality time at this magnificent villa lounging in the exquisite outdoor living area. The shallow, free-form pool is perfect for the kids to splash around in as you relax under the sun. The lush garden that surrounds you gives you ample amounts of privacy, allowing you to bask in the serenity of this island oasis all day long. Staff is on duty at all times to ensure you have everything you need, and a concierge service is available whenever required. The chef is on call for your culinary needs, and this home features a 200 label list of wines for you to choose from!
St. Lucia is surrounded by a vast wealth of breathtaking natural scenery, making it the perfect escape for the ultimate combination of relaxation and adventure. Rodney Bay offers incredible vistas and beaches to visit, along with plenty of delicious seafood restaurants nearby. Spa treatments and golf outings can be arranged by the concierge, and a wide array of other excursions are available as well.
Paradise awaits you at this incredible unique villa is sunny St. Lucia!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 8 baths, 6220 square feet, 578 square meters
King, King, 2x Full, King, and King
10 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note there is a $130/day fee that covers the following services:
- A midweek clean
- A butler, on-hand through the day to assist with bartending, assist the chef if the chef is contacted, and assist with any questions or issues that might arise. The butler is also available to drive you in your rental/personal vehicle or accompany you to town for assistance.
-A night butler/security guard to patrol the grounds.
- Concierge services provided through Premier Concierge St. Lucia. This includes options such as excursions, cultural events, health and wellness, etc.
*Please note that the personal chef is an optional service at an additional charge that can be arranged directly with the host..*
Activities of Interest
- The Pitons (1.5 hour drive) - The iconic site of the Pitons also makes for a stunning hike.
- Sulfur Springs Park (1 hour and 40 minute drive) - A "drive-in volcano" of sorts, visitors can drive right by the mouth of this active volcano.
- Splash Island Waterpark (15 minute drive) - The kids will have a blast at this island waterpark!
- Marigot Bay (1 hour drive) - Check out the stunning views as well as the local shops and boutiques at Marina Village!
- Treetop Adventure Park (1 hour drive) - Get your thrills as speedy ziplines zoom across the jungle canopy!
Places of Interest
- Pigeon Island National Park (30 minute drive) - This interesting park is perfect for history buffs and nature lovers alike, boasting gorgeous views and an interesting story.
- Diamond Falls Botanical Garden (1 hour and 40 minute drive) - If you're looking for a leisurely activity, why not spend a few hours marveling at the natural beauty of this garden.
- Trouya Beach (5 minute walk) - This splendid beach is perfect for a day spent enjoying the sun and surf.
- Castries Market (25 minute drive) - The capital's local food and flea market is perfect for spices, souvenirs, and more!
- Anse Chastanet (1 hour and 40 minute drive) - Visit this romantic resort for a day at the beach and a candlelit dinner as you listen to the waves softly lap at the shore.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet