Naples Bay Resort Cottage
Naples Bay Resort is new Club in the heart of Naples, Fl. the beaches are very close by and there is a shuttle from the Resort. The Club area around the pool has every conceivable amenity including a full service Spa with steam rooms and saunas. Massage is available and there is a state of the art Fitness Center. The Resort sits on the Naples Bay and has a beautiful deep water Marina where you can Rent Boats, Water Toys and Bicycles.
Our condo is on the ground floor and has 2 bedrooms. The Master Suite has a Jacuzzi Tub and a large separate shower, a 35" Plasma TV and a King Size Bed.
The Guest Bedroom has a Queen size bed and a 30" Plasma TV.
The Guest Bathroom has a separate door next to the laundry closet where there is a washer and dryer.
There is a sleeper sofa in the Living Room and a 45" Plasma TV and a computer desk.
The Kitchen with a bar top and stools, has all new stainless steel appliances and all necessary kitchen utensils including coffee maker and blender.
There is separate dining room with 6 chairs and place settings.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
RSW Southwest Florida International
30 minutes by car
Green lawn area with large hedge.
No Pets Allowed
*** IMPORTANT: There is a $350 per week resort fee which gives ThirdHome Members access to the Naples Bay Resort club and all its amenities - for more information visit:
*** In addition, there is a mandated administrative fee charged by Naples Bay Resort of $200 per week. These fees will be charged to member's credit card which is required at check-in ***
Activities of Interest
- The Naples Bay Resort has membership privileges at a few of Naples finest Golf Clubs
- There are 5 pools on the property, one is a large resort style pool with a lazy river and waterfalls and jacuzzis, an adult pool and Yacht Club pool at the Marina.
- Rental Boats and bicycles are available at the Resort Marina
Places of Interest
- Gulf Beaches. There is a free shuttle to the beach
- Shopping. There is shopping on site and at 5th Ave Shopping District and 3rd Street shopping District
- Olde Naples. Explore the bay with a rental boat or free shuttle from the Marina at the Resort