Tucked away on 4100 square feet on a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac, this gated, private five-bedroom home is just a few minutes away from all the luxury and coastal elegance of East Hampton and Amagansett. Situated on a lush, beautifully landscaped plot, the chic atmosphere of this home pairs wonderfully with the abundance of natural beauty that surrounds it.
Recently renovated, this lovely home features a bright, contemporary look, complete with light-filled interiors that beckon you in as soon as you step through the doors. The open first-floor living room has a loft-like feel, ideal for entertaining guests with an effortless special flow. The living room features a wood-burning fireplace with surrounding marble and a charming hearth, perfect for cozying up to the fire when the nights get a bit cooler. The living room has a massive television with access to Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, cable, and more! There is wonderful wireless internet access throughout the home, inside and out.
Off to the side of the living room, you’ll find a delightful sunroom with glass doors on three sides, perfect for lounging with a glass of wine while the master chef works on whipping up a delicious meal. The gourmet kitchen contains a glossy, marble-topped island, marble countertops, double sink, and storage cabinetry. Take advantage of state of the art appliances, such as the Kuppersbusch range and oven and the Viking wine refrigerator. The adjacent dining area has gorgeous French doors that lead to the grounds, allowing for natural light to flood the space while you eat.
Upstairs you’ll find four bedrooms, including the bright master suite with cathedral-like ceilings and a stylish, fully-renovated en-suite bath. The bathroom features a masterful shower, complete with a rain head and body spray, sure to rejuvenate your senses. Three additional bedroom suites are found upstairs, along with a sun-filled space that can be used as a sitting area, office, or library. Downstairs, the large office space is used as a fifth bedroom with its own separate bed. Each bedroom features a large television so you can enjoy your screentime in peace.
On the lower level, you’ll find enough entertainment to keep you occupied throughout the day. Mix a drink at the wet bar and have a friendly ping-pong tournament with your guests. The full-glass wall downstairs opens up into a sunken garden with a table and seating for eight, along with an electric fireplace to keep you warm.
Outside, step into your personal oasis! The massive swimming pool contains a built-in hot tub, perfect for unwinding at the end of the day. A garden, barbecue, and island bar with seating for four make up the alfresco dining area, and the adults will love lounging in the outdoor living room while the kids play on the playground. A high-end Sonos music system is installed throughout the interior of the home and runs into the outside space as well, giving you a great musical ambiance while you relax.
On a trip to the Hamptons, location is everything – this magnificent abode offers a great proximity to the best of the best! Just five minutes away from Main Street and Newton Lane, you’ll be close to the shopping and restaurant district, filled with fine eateries and boutiques to peruse. Classic Hamptons beaches are all within a quick drive away, including Main Beach, Indian Wells Beach, Georgica Pond, Egypt Beach, and more! Just ten minutes away you’ll find yourself in Amagansett with plenty of music venues and restaurants, or head to Three Mile Harbor, where you can rent a boat or enjoy a waterfront restaurant.
All the luxury of the Hamptons can be yours at this stunning East Hampton abode!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4100 square feet, 381 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
15 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
2 hours by car (JFK and LGA)
Beautiful wooded views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Pollock-Krasner House and Studio (10 minute drive) - Visitors can see where the pair of artists lived and worked at this stunning museum.
- The Stephen Talkhouse (5 minute drive) - This storied venue has hosted everyone from Crosby Stills and Nash to The Rolling Stones.
- Hank's Pumpkin Town (25 minute drive) - Indulge in pumpkin picking and some of the best cider donuts you'll ever have.
- Amagansett Beach and Bicycle (4 minute drive) - Rent a bike and explore the Hamptons!
- Sailacat Boat Charters (15 minute drive) - There's nothing as luxurious as a catamaran cruise in the Hamptons!
Places of Interest
- Main Beach (10 minute drive) - Bask in the sunshine at one of the most sensational beaches in all the Hamptons!
- LongHouse Reserve (5 minute drive) - This reserve is home to a gorgeous 16-acre garden and sculpture park.
- Montauk Brewing Company (20 minute drive) - Wet your whistle with a can of delicious, Montauk-brewed beer.
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard (15 minute drive) - Sip on rose at this glorious, 55-acre winery, pairing your vino with delicious cheese and charcuterie plates.
- Nick and Toni's (4 minute drive) - With fresh ingredients and even fresher herbs from their very own garden, this Mediterranean eatery serves up delicious meals!