Bursting with luxurious amenities and tropical elegance, this amazing four-bedroom, 3000 square foot villa will make your trip to the Virgin Islands everything you’ve ever dreamed of. Gaze across the edge of the infinity pool to the shimmering turquoise waters of the ocean, surrounded by a lush landscape. This stunning oasis offers rest and relaxation, located within a gated community and perfect for your next getaway!
This spacious and light-filled villa embodies everything that makes St. Thomas one of the top island destinations. The interiors are decorated with light wood finishes and bright furnishings, bathed in the glow of the sun as it streams in through large windows. The plush furnishings of the living room easily extend to a gorgeous patio that overlooks the ocean, creating a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living that’s perfect for the islands.
From the living room, the cool tile flooring extends to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up delicious, homemade meals the whole family can enjoy. The lovely open layout of the home allows guests to enjoy television in the living room while the chef gets to work, and everyone can gather around the wooden dining table when dinner is served.
Each of the four bedrooms offers a stunning retreat, perfect for hiding away after a long day at the beach. The three main bedrooms feature a king bed and two queen beds respectively, and each has attached bathrooms with double sinks. If you have little ones, they'll have access to a "pak n play."
Outside, a tropical oasis awaits you! The spacious deck holds a refreshing swimming pool, perfect for a dip after a long day at the beach. Whether you’re resting under the shady pavilion or hanging onto the edge of the pool, you’ll be blessed with sweeping ocean views all day long. If you’re in the mood for more casual fare for dinner, fire up the barbecue and enjoy your meal alfresco as the sun sets.
During your trip to St. Thomas, you’ll be surrounded by unfathomable beauty ripe for the exploring. Take time to embark on different adventures, such as scuba diving through colorful reefs, hiking through magnificent scenery, or kayaking through mangrove lagoons. You're a short drive away from the gorgeous Magen's Bay, pictured above. Charlotte Amalie is a short distance away, with its lovely architecture and charming shops. As the day winds to a close, enjoy endless amounts of fresh seafood at the plethora of delicious restaurants on the island.
A tropical retreat like no other awaits you at Hammertime Villa!
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Cyril E. King Airport - STT
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional concierge services are available for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Ritz Calrton Rentals (25 minute drive) - You can rent kayaks, stand up paddleboards, and Hobie Cats at the Ritz!
- See & Ski Powerboat Rentals (20 minute drive) - Hire a captain and spend the day perusing through the British Virgin Islands!
- Coral World Ocean Park (15 minute drive) -This marine park offers a diverse experience and extends over five acres!
- Skytsborg Tower/Blackbeard's Castle (10 minute drive) - Tour this historic watchtower!
Places of Interest
- Magen's Bay (5 minute drive) - Hailed as one of the most breathtaking bays in the world, this lovely spot offers a rugged coast ideal and waters ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
- Red Hook (20 minute drive) - This town has great restaurants, bars, and shopping
- Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge (30 minutes drive) - Snorkel around and take in turtles and other amazing marine life!
- Fort Christian (10 minute drive) - Spend time marveling at this gorgeous and historic fort.
- Bella Blu (15 minute drive) - Famous for their authentic Austrian schnitzel and other delicious dishes, this is a great spot for brunch!
The views are spectacular, the accommodations were very nice. I understand that they have kids, however bigger beds in the kids room would be better. We spent the majority of our time on the back deck and in the spacious kitchen. I would definitely go back to Hammer Time”