Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Casa De Bergey
Casa de Bergey
Find yourself surrounded by finery at this jaw-dropping five-bedroom estate. Situated on 4000 square feet as close to the shores of Lake Havasu as you can get without falling in, this gorgeous home offers a stunningly serene retreat, pairing peace and quiet with an unbeatable location that’s close to all the action! Enjoy crystal clear views of the lake as you lounge by the pool all week long.
The spacious, open-concept interiors of this home are decorated with vibrant hues in an otherwise minimalist style of décor, bringing out the cheerful, waterfront nature of the location. Elegance exudes from every detail, such as the soft sectional sofa and the smooth wooden cabinetry in the gourmet kitchen. The floor plan stretches seamlessly from the living room to the kitchen, creating a lovely space for entertaining and filled with natural light that streams in through the large windows.
Four of the five bedrooms offer a plush queen-sized bed, each decorated in a modern, contemporary style of décor yet retaining a unique sense of style! The fifth and final bedroom serves as the kids’ hideaway, equipped with a bunk bed and a sleeper sofa and setting you up for a slumber party every night!
Outside, lounge the day away in your private, sunny lakeside oasis.! Sip on a delicious cocktail while the kids splash around in the refreshing waters of the pool or play a game on the private basketball court. The grill master will absolutely love the huge outdoor kitchen, featuring a custom-built glass fire table for those cooler nights. Whip up some burgers and hot dogs while you enjoy the warmth of a radiating fire!
Lake Havasu offers a stunning escape for those looking for some action on the water! Your lovely home features crystal clear lake vistas, meaning its shores aren’t too far away. You’ll spend all day engaging in a multitude of water sports, including fishing, wakeboarding, swimming, and so much more. Plenty of state parks surround the area, offering hiking opportunities that will take your breath away. Golf lovers will adore the proximity of the course, making it easy to spend hours on the lush fairways and greens. If you want to head out for dinner, the area has plenty of amazing restaurants to enjoy as well!
The shores of Lake Havasu are perfect for relaxation and adventure, the ideal spot for your next family getaway!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
McCarran International Airport (LAS), Phoenix Sky Harbor Airpot (PHX), Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP)
2.5 hours by car (LAS), 3 hours and 15 minutes by car (PHX), 1.5 hours by car (IFP)
Activities of Interest
- Lake Havasu Golf Club (5 minute drive) - Your wonderful home away from home sits just steps away from this amazing course!
- Southwest Kayaks (7 minute drive) - Get a little exercise in while you paddle your way around Lake Havasu!
- Desert Diamond Distillery Factory Tour (1 hour and 15 minute drive) - Witness firsthand the process of making delicious rum.
- Hangin' Over Havasu (20 minute drive) - See the Colorado River from a bird's eye view with a trike aircraft tour!
- Havasu Fishing Guide Services (10 minute drive) - Explore the waters of Lake Havasu with a seasoned guide.
Places of Interest
- London Bridge Beach (8 minute drive) - Complete with grassy and sandy areas, this lovely beach is great for a picnic or a day out!
- Desert Bar (50 minute drive) - A truly unforgettable experience, a meal at this off-the-beaten path local haunt is a must!
- Mudshark Brewery (5 minute drive) - This eco-friendly brewery produces some of the finest handcrafted views in the state.
- Lake Havasu State Park (10 minute drive) - This state park is perfect for camping, hiking, swimming, fishing, and a plethora of other activities.
- Cha Bones (7 minute drive) - Delicious steaks, pizza, tapas, and more can be enjoyed at this upscale eatery.
Great view, home needs some updates
This home has a beautiful view of the lake! You can hear the highway noise from the home, but it isn’t loud. The home has some basic maintenance that needs to be done. The slide has a large crack that needs to be repaired, the kitchen has a small table that is rocking and falling apart, the door handles on several rooms are loose, and towel racks are loose, the dishes are very cheap and falling apart. You do have to pay to heat the pool as an FYI but it does heat up nicely! ”
Great location! The house is nice and roomy, can fit a large group. The kitchen can stand for a little makeover but overall a great river house!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo