This 600 square foot, two-bedroom apartment sits on a prime location, surrounded by snowy mountain peaks, alpine lakes, a castle and the nearby stylish and elegant alpine resort of St Moritz.
The property is a ski-in/ski-out destination with direct access to the Corvatsch ski resort and it includes two comfortable and cozy double bedrooms as well as a stylish bathroom where you can relax having a hot bath at the end of a tiring day on the slopes.
Gather round the fireplace in the sleek living room (which also includes a meditation corner) and enjoy a cup of hot cocoa with your family as you spend some quality time with each other.
In the evening, get your chef hat on and experiment with new flavors in the fully accessorized kitchen. Swiss fondue, anyone?
The building is newly renovated and designed to be an oasis in the mountains. It has a modern, minimalist and Asian-inspired design offering a peaceful setting in a breathtaking Alpine setting.
Cembro Grande is conveniently located near the glamorous St. Moritz. Guests from all over the world appreciate its modern Alpine luxury lifestyle and international vibe, characterized by top-class restaurants that can satisfy gourmet demands even by the side of the slopes. For winter sports enthusiasts there are 350 kilometers of pistes with a state-of-the-art infrastructure in the surrounding area.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 600 square feet
Queen and Bunk
4 guests maximum
Zurich Airport (ZRH)
2 hours by car
Breathtaking views of Silvaplana lake and the snow-capped Swiss mountains.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ovaverva spa - The place to go in St. Moritz: swim away from your daily routine, take an invigorating dip while enjoying the marvelous mountain scenery.
- Giovanni Segantini museum - Exploring this museum dedicated to the Alpine symbolist painter, makes for the perfect afternoon for any Art history lover.
- St. Moritz-Celerina Bobsled Run - Thrilling bobsled ride down the world's only natural - and the oldest operating - bobsled run. Plummet down the 1722-meter course at speeds of up to 135 kilometers per hour! It's 75 seconds of solid adrenaline rush.
- Heidi Hutte - Children and cinephile adults alike will certainly want to visit the cabin of Heidi's alpine grandfather where much of the film was shot.
Places of Interest
- Lake Silvaplana (5 minutes) - Together with its larger neighbour, Lake Sils, it is among the largest lakes of the Grisons..
- St. Moritz (8 minutes) - Thanks to its favorable location, St. Moritz enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year. Every winter it hosts the "White Turf" horse race on the frozen Lake St. Moritz attended by the international guests.
- Julier Pass (20 minutes) - At its summit, the pass crosses the watershed / drainage divide between the basins of the Rivers Rhine and Danube. Remains of a Roman temple and cart tracks were found and illustrate its importance in Roman times.
- Piz Corvatsch (18 minutes) - With an elevation of 3,451 m (11,322 ft), it is the highest point on the range separating the main Inn valley from the Val Roseg.
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet