Hidden Pines Haven
Hidden Pines Haven
Less than 1 mile from the ski and town area, Hidden Pines Haven is the ultra-private Breckenridge getaway you’ve been looking for. This gorgeous, new construction home offers all the luxury and sophistication you expect. No detail was left untouched in the custom design, which features 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, three gas fireplaces, a laundry room, ski storage, a boot warmer, and much more!
The main level is home to the living area and guest quarters. This level offers an open floorplan and joins the kitchen, dining, and living areas. Large windows bring in lots of natural light, while wood and stone architectural elements give a classic, rustic warmth to the space.
Home cooks and aspiring chefs will love their time in the stunning kitchen, which features a spacious center island, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, a commercial-grade prep sink area, and a large gas range. The large wooden dining table offers ample seating, with additional seats at the nearby breakfast bar.
Enjoy a family movie night or watch the snowfall outside while you relax in the spacious living room, which offers lots of windows, two plush sofas, two armchairs, a gas fireplace, and a huge flat-screen television.
On the lower level is a beautiful king bed guest room featuring a large, mounted flat-screen television and an ensuite bathroom with a glass-front shower and a granite vanity. Guests in this room will love the abundant natural light from the large windows and French doors, which lead to the private outdoor patio.
On the second level, guests have access to one guest bedroom and a master bedroom, both perfectly suited for any needs. The gorgeous master bedroom boasts vaulted ceilings and exposed wood beams. Guests in this room will also love the tufted king bed, large mounted flat-screen television above the barn doors to the en suite bathroom, and the dual-sided gas fireplace which creates the perfect warmth and soothing ambiance for this space.
The spacious master bathroom offers a large, dual-sink vanity, a shower, and a luxurious soaking tub with a fireplace view. The second guestroom on this level offers a king bed, a mounted flat-screen television, and a beautiful en suite bathroom with a spacious, glass-front shower and a single vanity.
After a snowy day on the mountains, the home's laundry room is a spacious area perfectly equipped to store all of your outdoor winter wear. There is even a boot warmer and ski storage!
After a long day of skiing, you will love relaxing in the hot tub. Enjoy a glass of wine and look out over the beautiful forest as you unwind from a day of hitting the slopes or exploring the area.
Whether you're looking for an action packed vacation or a relaxing stay at a rustic but luxurious cabin, now is the time to plan the Breckenridge getaway you’ve always dreamed of!
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4060 square feet, 378 square meters
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2 hours by car (DEN), 1.5 hours by car (EGE)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Golf Club (15 minute drive) - Boasting sweeping mountain views, this incredible course will challenge even the most experienced of golfers.
- Breckenridge Ski Resort (10 minute drive) - One of the most popular ski resorts in Colorado, you'll love the slopes at Breckenridge!
- McCullough Gulch Trail (20 minute drive) - Filled with alpine forests, wildlife, and gorgeous views, this is a great place for a family hike!
- Good Times Adventures (25 minute drive) - Explore Breckenridge via a unique snowmobile or dog sled tour!
- AVA Rafting & Zipline (7 minute drive) - Adventures beyond your wildest dreams await you on the water and in the air!
Places of Interest
- Broken Compass Brewery & Tap House (10 minute drive) - Experience the chilled out vibe of Colorado at this amazing brewery.
- Quandary Peak (20 minute drive) - See the views from atop the highest summit in the Tenmile Range of the Rocky Mountains!
- Backstage Theatre (4 minute drive) - At this local theater, you'll see shows that rival Broadway in their quality!
- Sawmill Reservoir (8 minute drive) - Sawmill is a stunning lake at the end of a long trail, perfect for a photo-op!
- Hearthstone (4 minute drive) - Inside this historic house, you'll find an amazing restaurant boasting classy decor, mountain views, and elevated cuisine.
We loved our stay at Hidden Pines! Beautifully decorated with everything you need to enjoy your vacation. Nice location close to town and plenty of room to spread out for our family. I wouldn’t hesitate to go back next time we are in Breckenridge!”
This home was absolutely fantastic. There were so many little details that made a huge difference in our stay and the house has every amenity you could ask for. Some of our favorite things about the property were the fantastic chef's kitchen, living room picture windows to enjoy the snow, whole home Sonos system, high end hot tub, ski boot warmer in the garage, and a 0.5 mile walk to downtown Breckenridge. Above all, Mike, the owner was very gracious and even provided some child items that helped us out a lot in our trip. I would highly recommend and wanted to say thank you again for a great trip! Jarrett & Michelle”