Sunset on Peninsula
Sunset on Peninsula
Enjoy a spacious, luxury four-bedroom home located just one block from the gorgeous beaches of Ventura. This 2000 square foot home is ideal for large groups, featuring two private yards and more than enough space for everyone. With a fabulous location, you’ll have easy access to everything there is to see and do in Ventura!
With brand new furnishings and relaxing, well-appointed décor, this beautiful California home offers unparalleled comfort. A minimalist style of décor runs through the main living spaces, accented by brighter, bolder pieces such as the striking stained glass window and colorful art pieces. Enjoy countless evenings watching the 60-inch flat screen as you rest in the plush sofa and chairs, or head out to the spacious deck to take in the views with a cool glass of wine. If you decide to spend a night dining at home rather than at one of Ventura’s fabulous restaurants, the kitchen provides everything you’ll need to whip up something delicious.
Each of the four bedrooms features the same simple sort of elegance found in the rest of the home, with subtle wooden finished and soothing colors to relax you. The main master features a king-sized bed, the next room a queen, and then you’ll find two queens and two twin beds respectively in the next rooms. In each bathroom, take advantage of splendid and relaxing amenities such as a large Jacuzzi tub and lovely shampoos and soaps.
This already amazing home is only amplified by its incredible location. The home is just three blocks away from Marina Park and two miles from Ventura Harbor Village, where you’ll find numerous galleries, cafes, shops, and more. You’ll also enjoy easy access to the famous Channel Island, perfect for divers who want to experience the incredible wildlife up close and personal. After a long day at the beach, venture out into town to sample some of Ventura’s amazing culinary and nightlife scene.
The sunny shores of Ventura await!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
1.5 hours by car
Park and mountain views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
An optional private chef, daily housekeeping, concierge services, and massages are all available upon request for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Surfer's Point Beach (7 minute drive) - Windsurfing and kitesurfing are extremely popular at this spot.
- Museum of Ventura County (10 minute drive) - Featuring priceless Mexican and Spanish artifacts, this is a must-see for history lovers.
- Ventura to Ojai Paved Bike Path - Make the trek along this stunning bike path.
- Island Packers (8 minute drive) - Head to the beautiful Channel Islands to view some of the most unique wildlife in the sea.
- Pierpont Bay Beach - A day at the beach promises relaxation, adventure, and so much more!
Places of Interest
- Concrete Jungle Brewing (8 minute drive)- With a lively tasting room and delicious brews, this is the perfect spot after a beach day.
- Ventura Pier and Promenade (6 minute drive) - A thriving tourist attraction, this is the best spot for fishing, people watching, and enjoying the view.
- Ventura Botanical Gardens (8 minute drive) - Nature lovers will flock to this stunning and diverse garden.
- Ventura Harbor Village (5 minute drive) - You'll enjoy the family-friendly atmosphere of the galleries, shops, and restaurants at the harbor.
- Lure Fish House (7 minute drive) - Enjoy clam chowder, grassy bar oysters, wild mahi-mahi, and much more at this classy seafood restaurant!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet