Serene Palm Desert Hideaway
Serene Palm Desert Hideaway
Escape to Palm Desert and make this brand new three-bedroom home your hidden oasis! Immaculately styled and with featuring a spacious, elegant design, this beautiful home rests on 1300 square feet close to all the action of the desert.
The interiors of this desert gem boast clean lines and a modern sensibility. The easy flow from living room to kitchen creates the perfect space for entertaining, allowing the master chef of the group to get to work on dinner while guests enjoy the plush sofas in the living room. Large windows allow for sunlight to stream inside, keeping everything bright and open as you enjoy the space.
The kitchen features state of the art appliances and sleek, shining surfaces, creating a gourmet space that every culinary aficionado will love. For breakfast and coffee, there’s a charming breakfast nook, but larger meals can be enjoyed at the large wooden dining table. After dinner, retire to one of three spacious and bright bedrooms, one with a king bed and two with queens. You’ll drift off to sleep immediately with the help of crisp, clean linens and incredibly plush bedding!
Outside, the true beauty of this desert property shines through! On summer afternoons, beat the heat with a refreshing dip in the pool or sink into the hot tub as the sun goes down. An amazing outdoor kitchen provides the perfect opportunity for alfresco dining with a poolside barbecue. Late at night, the outdoor fire pit is a great place to gather with a glass of wine and reminisce on the day.
This gorgeous retreat offers one of the best locations in all of Palm Desert, walking distance to the shops and restaurants of El Paseo! This exciting desert town offers more than enough adventure and activity for you to take advantage of during your stay. Discover the city’s vintage spirit by perusing through art galleries, boutiques, and trying some of the area’s incredible restaurants. Golf lovers will love the championship courses in the area, and the home presents a perfect home base for those traveling for Coachella!
Make this lovely getaway home your very own paradise!
PLEASE NOTE- This property is completely non-smoking both inside and out.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Dogs are allowed on approval- $75 mandatory fee per dog
Activities of Interest
- Desert Adventures Red Jeep Tours (7 minute drive) - Head out on a guided adventure tour through the stunning scenery of Palm Desert.
- Bump and Grind Trail (7 minute drive) - Known as the most popular trail in Palm Desert, this hike will ensure you get both a workout and breathtaking views.
- Coachella Music and Arts Festival (20 minute drive) - This beautiful home offers the perfect location from which to enjoy a weekend at Coachella!
- Shadow Mountain Golf Club (3 minute drive) - This incredible resort features two gorgeous courses, one of which is sure to fit every golfer's ability!
- Balloons Above (10 minute drive) - Soar high above Palm Desert and take in sweeping scenes from a bird's eye view.
Places of Interest
- Thousand Palms Oasis Preserve (25 minute drive) - Popular activities in this nature preserve include hiking, picnicking, and taking in native flora and fauna.
- Coachella Valley Brewing Company (20 minute drive) - These delicious craft beers are brewed from local ingredients, and the brewery offer tours on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Cabot's Pueblo Museum (30 minute drive) - Uncover the stories and works of architect Cabot Yerxa.
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens (7 minute drive) - This nature park highlights desert animals from around the world!
- Catalan Mediterranean Restaurant (10 minute drive) - Delicious paella and tapas are served fresh at this lively, farm-to-table eatery.