East Hampton, New York
Located on 1500 square feet in a serene and private waterfront neighborhood just five minutes away from East Hampton Village, this lovely Hampton’s cottage will take your breath away. Featuring a spacious layout and tremendous amounts of natural light, this magnificent abode will give a city dweller a much-needed getaway surrounded by natural, coastal beauty.
High, vaulted ceilings paired with massive glass windows greet you as soon as you step into the main living room in this gorgeous home. The walls are pristine white, and the spotless feel of the home is only amplified by the light wood finishes and colorful pieces that fill the space. Spend countless evenings lounging on plush sofas by a roaring fire, enjoying casual conversation and the look of the beautiful art pieces that populate the walls.
The living room easily extends into the dining and kitchen area, which is styled in a sleek and modern fashion. Perfectly equipped for whipping up delicious meals on a night spent at home, the chef of the group will absolutely love spending time in this gourmet space. While dinner is being prepared, the rest of the guests will love hanging out on the deck outside with a glass of wine until they’re called inside to gather around the rustic wooden dining table. The spacious breakfast bar offers a great spot for a cup of coffee or breakfast in the morning.
Each of the four bedrooms offers a sense of peace and quiet, the perfect retreat for resting up! Immaculate in design, the master bedroom features a queen-sized bed and large, en-suite bathroom. The next bedroom also offers a queen-sized bed, and the final two have a twin and two twins respectively.
The seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living in this beautiful estate is absolutely perfect for a summer Hamptons getaway. The large swimming pool is surrounded by lush greenery, creating a private spot for you and your family to relax. The gorgeous deck provides a wonderful place for viewing the sunset – grab a glass of wine and take in the views!
This incredible cottage features one of the most amazing locations for exploring the Hamptons. Classic Hamptons beaches are all within a quick drive away, including Main Beach, Indian Wells Beach, Georgica Pond, Egypt Beach, and more! When you need a break from the beach, you’ll be close to the shopping and restaurant district, filled with fine eateries and boutiques to peruse. Make sure you explore the other charming coastal towns that make the Hamptons famous, including Montauk and Amagansett.
Soak up the sun and refresh your mind at this magical bay cottage!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet
Queen, Queen, Twin, and 2x Twin
7 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
2 hours by car (JFK/LGA), 1.5 hours by car (ISP)
Activities of Interest
- Three Mile Harbor Marina (5 minute drive) - Rent a boat or enjoy a delicious waterfront meal!
- Pollock-Krasner House and Studio (10 minute drive) - Visitors can see where the pair of artists lived and worked at this stunning museum.
- Hank's Pumpkin Town (30 minute drive) - Indulge in pumpkin picking and some of the best cider donuts you'll ever have.
- Amagansett Beach and Bicycle (10 minute drive) - Rent a bike and explore the Hamptons!
- Main Beach (15 minute drive) - Bask in the sunshine at one of the most sensational beaches in all the Hamptons!
Places of Interest
- Montauk Brewing Company (25 minute drive) - Wet your whistle with a can of delicious, Montauk-brewed beer.
- East Hampton Village (8 minute drive) - Peruse through the streets of East Hampton, exploring the different shops and cafes along the way.
- Round Swamp Farm (5 minute drive) - This combination of country market and bakery will delight you.
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard (20 minute drive) - Sip on rose at this glorious, 55-acre winery, pairing your vino with delicious cheese and charcuterie plates.
- Bostwick's Chowder House (8 minute drive) - This casual eatery dishes out some of the best seafood around on unpretentious paper plates in a laidback setting.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo