Black Bear Cub Villa
Black Bear Cub Villa
If you’re looking for an exciting and adventurous Smoky Mountain getaway, look no further! This six-bedroom mountain paradise leaves you feeling relaxed and serene, surrounded by absolutely breathtaking scenery. Sprawled across 4750 square feet, this magnificent property features a plethora of updated amenities and offers great proximity to the thrilling attractions of Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the Smoky Mountains, meaning you’ll never be without entertainment!
Deep within the lush forests of Pigeon Forge, your gorgeous home away from home awaits, perched serenely on a hillside. As you walk inside, you’ll be enchanted by glossy hardwood floors and wood-paneled walls, creating an authentic, cabin-like ambience. After a long day of hiking, horseback riding, or enjoying the rides at Dollywood, come home and luxuriate in the spacious living room while the master chef gets to work in the kitchen. Fully equipped with modern appliances, culinary aficionados will do some of their best work here, and everyone can savor these delicious creations at the eight-person dining table.
Endless entertainment can be had in the amazing game room, featuring a pool table, foosball table, Batman arcade game, and flat-screen cable television. The game room is located up in the loft, creating a perfect hideaway for the kids while the adults take advantage of the minibar downstairs, then settling into the home theater for a movie night!
Each floor includes two master bedrooms, each featuring a plush, king-sized bed, electric fireplace, and flat screen television. Every bedroom also has a private, en-suite bathroom, outfitted with a spacious walk-in shower and relaxing jetted tub. The loft and lower level den offer extra sleeping space, serving as great nighttime areas for the kids with bunk beds, sleeper sofas, and more!
During the heat of the day, you'll have access to a community pool, providing a great opportunity to cool off. As the sun sinks low behind the stunning Smoky Mountains, pour yourself a cool glass of wine and sink into the soothing waters of the private hot tub. Situated on the deck, from here you’ll be able to take in magnificent vistas of the vibrant greenery and mountains in the distance. For a nighttime barbecue, fire up the grill and enjoy delicious burgers and hot dogs!
The absolutely incredible location of this home boasts access to terrific attractions in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, and offers a close proximity to the awe-inspiring beauty of the Smoky Mountains. Pigeon Forge Parkway is brimming with theme parks and activities, including the Island, Titanic Museum Attraction, and Dollywood, just to name a few! If you’re willing to venture farther into Gatlinburg, where you’ll find a vibrant arts and crafts district to explore. For adventurers, the Smoky Mountains offer a recreational mecca, perfect for hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and more!
Surrounded by the astounding majesty of the Smoky Mountains, this magnificent cabin home is perfect for your next adventure-filled getaway!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 8 baths, 4750 square feet, 442 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and King
22 guests maximum
Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge Airport (GKT), McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS)
30 minutes by car (GKT), 1 hour by car (TYS)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster (5 minute drive) - Take a ride on the first mountain coaster of the Smoky Mountains!
- Mountain Moonshine Tastings (30 minute drive) - Take part in the moonshine Appalachian tradition!
- Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park and Ski Area (30 minute drive) - In the winter this is the perfect spot for sledding!
- Great Smoky Mountain National Forest (15 minute drive) - In addition to biking, hiking, and even horseback riding trails, this park features magnificent vistas.
- Smoky Mountain Riding Stables (30 minute drive) - Take a ride through incredible mountain scenery.
Places of Interest
- Tennessee Homemade Wines (25 minute drive) - Made with local fruit and crafted by local hands, these wines are delicious.
- Dollywood (20 minute drive) - Don't miss the down home fun at Dollywood!
- The Island (10 minute drive) - Enjoy attractions, rides, and restaurants at this amazing amusement park!
- Gatlinburg Space Needle (30 minute drive) - Take in stunning views of Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains!
- Wild Bear Tavern (15 minute drive) - Enjoy breakfast classics and country-style fare at this homey eatery.