Oceanfront in Westerly
Oceanfront in Westerly
Escape to this magnificent five-bedroom beach home, where you’ll experience some of the most magical sunrises and sunsets you’ve ever seen. Situated on 3500 square feet of oceanfront, this charming beach beauty exudes charm and class, creating the perfect peaceful retreat!
As you step into your summer retreat, you’ll be met with top-of-the-line furnishings and the sort of beautiful touches that make a getaway house feel like home. The bright and open main living area features rustic, hardwood floors that extend throughout. Multiple windows and a beautiful set of glass doors open up to sweeping ocean vistas, creating a splendid combination of indoor and outdoor living that brings the natural splendor of the outdoors in.
As you lounge inside watching television on a leisurely afternoon, it’s time for the culinary expert of the group to get to work in the kitchen. With modern appliances, this space promises a delicious, hearty meal that everyone can enjoy. After dinner, grab a glass of wine and head to the oceanfront deck, taking some time to enjoy the way the setting sun shimmers on the water.
With four large bedrooms and a spacious, private loft, this home is perfect for families. Each bedroom features plenty of space to relax you and soft, sumptuous linens and bedding that will immediately put you at ease after a long day at the beach. The upstairs loft is perfect for kids, with two bunk beds and private lounge space.
With a stunning, rolling landscape and coastal charm, Westerly is the perfect seaside town for a relaxing getaway with your loved ones. With a home right on the beach, you’ll never get tired of feeling the sand between your toes or the surf lapping at your feet. When you’re not relaxing on the shore, discover the many wonders and charms of the coast, from old lighthouses to family-friendly water parks. If you feel like going out for dinner, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from, offering up varies and delicious cuisine.
Oceanfront luxury awaits you at this charming beachfront cottage!
Single Family Home with 4 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
13 guests maximum
T. F. Green Airport - PVD
50 minutes by car
Oceanfront views with amazing sunrises and sunsets!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Flying Horse Carousel (15 minute drive) - The kids will love going round and round on the carousel!
- Sail Trim Again (10 minute drive) - Head out to sea on a chartered boat with your family.
- Granite Theater (15 minute drive) - For a great quality local show, head to this gorgeous theater.
- Water Wizz of Westerly (2 minute drive) - Located near the beach, this water park is great for a day out with the family.
- Atlantic Beach Park (2 minute drive) - Enjoy the carousel and get yourself some delicious soft serve ice cream!
Places of Interest
- Watch Hill Lighthouse (15 minute drive) - This charming lighthouse oozes old school coastal charm.
- Grey Sail Brewing of Rhode Island (15 minute drive) - After a day at the beach, a delicious local brew is just what the doctor ordered!
- Saltwater Farm Vineyard (20 minute drive) - Sprawling on over 100 acres, this gorgeous vineyard boasts serenity and wonderful wines.
- The Cooked Goose (10 minute drive)- For delicious breakfast and lunch classics, head to this casual eatery.
- The Malted Barley (15 minute drive) -With rotating craft brews and gourmet soft pretzels, this bar is a great for a casual night out.