Arnobio Florence Suites (HS)
Arnobio Florence Suites
You are booking a standard room for two people through a collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrades are available for an extra cost.
Located right in the centre of the city, you're never more than a few minutes walk from all of the major attractions that Florence has to offer.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, furnished with contemporary furniture of Italian design, vintage objects from different eras and works of art. They're equipped with a flat-screen TV and some feature a seating area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries also provided.
The hotel is just 100m away from the famous cathedral di Santa Maria del Fiore, with a range of shops, palaces, squares, bridges, art galleries and restaurants scattered throughout the city. Arnobio Florence is the perfect place to spend a week in the Tuscan capital.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Amerigo Vespucci Airport (FLR)
20 minutes by car
Florence city views
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Palazzo Vecchio (10 minutes walk) - Take a trip to the town hall of the city, as it overlooks the Piazza della Signoria.
- Piazza della Signoria (10 minutes walk) - Just by the Palazzo Vecchio is the Piazza della Signoria, a square in the heart of the city with a number of statues and sculptures to see.
- Mercato Centrale (10 minutes walk) - Head to the central market to see where locals get their daily fresh produce and goods.
Places of Interest
- Florence Cathedral (5 minutes walk) - Just a few minutes walk to one of the most iconic landmarks in the country, the stunning Cattedrale.
- Uffizi Gallery (10 minutes walk) - Visit this 16th-century art museum full of Renaissance paintings.
- Ponte Vecchio (10 minutes walk) - Walk over this picturesque medieval bridge with a number of shops and art dealers nearby to look through.
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet