San Diego Sandcastle
San Diego Sandcastle
This upgraded three-bedroom, two-bath, 1300-square-foot townhome is located in the classic boardwalk beachfront town of Mission Beach. Steps from the beach, a walk to the bay, and a short jog south of Belmont Park, this comfortable townhome is ideal for a small family or group of friends to enjoy all that Mission Beach has to offer.
Walking into the townhome, you will find a beautiful open living room and dining room space with wide windows and breathtaking views of the Pacific. These rooms are warm and roomy, accented with chocolate browns, deep reds, cherry-wood plank, and limestone tile floors. The dining room table comfortably seats four, with plenty of plus additional seating in the living room.
Jog up a short set of stairs to the luxurious renovated kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, a tiled backsplash, and a seated island. Take a seat at the island and gaze down at the wide-open views of Mission Beach while enjoying the fragrant smells from the kitchen behind. The master bath has been recently renovated with a sliding glass shower door, dark marble counters, and tiled floors and backsplashes.
Enjoy relaxing in the master bedroom’s deluxe memory foam queen-sized bed and gorgeous views. When you roll out of bed in the morning, go out to the private balcony and sip your coffee as you breathe in the briny sea air and relish the sight of the sun rising on famous Mission Beach. The neighboring two bedrooms, with the second updated bathroom across the hall, feature new queen-size high-end memory foam mattresses and continue the beach-resort theme with beautiful natural lighting throughout. All bedrooms have flat-screen ROKU televisions. The property includes its own garage for up to a mid-sized SUV with additional adjacent free parking.
Outside of the townhome, enjoy walking down to the pristine Pacific beachfront or go boat-watching in the bay. When the mood strikes you, visit historic Belmont Park to ride the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster, shop for beachwear, or even use our surfboard for the day!
At San Diego Sandcastle, fun is never far away.
***Please note: Though seldom required for the Mission Beach area, this property does NOT have A/C.
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
None: Townhome has queen high-end memory foam beds in each bedroom accommodating a maximum of six guests residing on the property at any time.
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
20 minutes by car
Panoramic Pacific Ocean, sunset and Belmont Park views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
City of San Diego ordinance/rules for vacation properties are strictly enforced. Quiet hours are 10 pm to 8 am. Parties are not allowed on the premises. No pets and no smoking on the property.
Activities of Interest
- Mission Bay (8 min drive)- A 4600 acre aquatic playground featuring Sea World San Diego, sport fishing trips, and water sports such as sailing lessons, stand-up paddle boarding, even kite-surfing! Everyone will find something to enjoy here!
- Seaport Village (16 min drive)- A unique waterfront shopping, dining, and entertainment complex that recreates a harborside setting of a century ago. It features more than 70 eateries, restaurants, and unique shops, sure to please every taste.
- Liberty Station (15 min drive)- Once a Naval training center, Liberty Station was redesigned to house unique restaurants, markets, boutiques, classes, artistic events, and more! There is never a dull moment and always something new to see!
- La Jolla Bay (24 min drive)- Rent a kayak and head out into the federally protected waters of La Jolla Bay. Be careful though, you might have a close encounter with an adorable and inquisitive sea lion!
Places of Interest
- The Grass Skirt (11 min drive)- If you're interested in a laid-back hangout with small plates, tiki drinks, and funky Polynesian decor, look no further! Enjoy happy hour with umbrella-topped drinks and pork buns
- Balboa Park (18 min drive)- Along the beautifully curated paths, find over 16 museums, performing arts venues, and even the San Diego Zoo! Lose yourself in this one of a kind park.
- Mike's Taco Club (13 min drive)- Don't miss out on this San Diego classic- the California burrito. Carne asada, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and French Fries, all wrapped together in perfect harmony in a flour tortilla!
- Cuyamaca Peak (1hr15min drive)- If you enjoy hiking and breathtaking views of nature, you cannot miss hiking up San Diego’s second highest peak. The Azalea Glen Loop is a 7.7 mile loop trail rated as moderate, and best used May until October.
- Mizu (9 min walk)- Take a short walk to try delicious fresh sushi and fusion Japanese-Korean food at this family owned restaurant.
- Belmont Park (8 min walk)- Visit this historic boardwalk park and enjoy the attractions, food, and souvenirs. .
- Sea World (5 min drive)
- Cannonball Sushi (5 min walk)
- Mission Market Grocery (6 min walk)
- Draft House (5 min walk) Ocean front Sports Bar on the boardwalk.
- Starbucks (12 min walk) accross from Belmont Park
Phillip F.January 2023
Great location, well equipped, and very responsive owner makes for a very nice week.”
Deborah S.April 2022
great location. Very nice house with plenty of room. Very receptive host who was attentive to us. If you love the hubbub of Mission Beach, which we do, this spot is great.”
Ellen E.March 2022
Terrific location, host very engaged!
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this home in San Diego. The location is perfect and the home is very comfortable. We can't wait to return! Many thanks! ”