Nationally recognized for gorgeous scenery, an exploding culinary scene, and relaxed, laidback atmosphere, Boulder is the perfect place for a unique getaway you won’t soon forget. This stunningly modern three-bedroom gem of a home is tucked away on 2800 square feet just a 15-minute walk away from Pearl Street, delicious restaurants, and plenty of activity.
This beautiful home is characterized by sleek lines, ample space, and a bright naturally lit design. Fully renovated in 2013, the home was featured in Dwell Magazine as a shining example of a classic Boulder mid-century ranch made modern. The main level serves as one large living space, with a plush, naturally lit sitting room for the adults and kids playroom tucked aside on your way to the outside area.
When you’re not in the mood to visit one of Boulder’s fantastic restaurants, your home kitchen serves as a great replacement. The kitchen was designed for culinary expertise, outfitted with everything a master chef could need by the owners, a couple who know the gourmet food world well. With plenty of cutlery and amenities well placed throughout and modern appliances, you’re sure to whip up something delicious.
With three comfortable, chic bedrooms, you’ll retreat in luxury every single night. The stunning master features a king-sized bed and blends effortlessly into the gorgeous master bath, complete with a massive soaking tub, perfect for some relaxation before bed. The other two bedrooms are just as comfortable, and all linens are crisp and clean, sure to lull you straight to sleep.
From the living room, step outside to the large, fenced in backyard, just one of many aspects that makes it perfect for kids. While the kids play in the grass, the adults will enjoy taking advantage of the large hot tub or firing up the grill for a delicious barbecue. In addition to the many kids’ toys and play areas, down the street there are countless parks within walking distance, perfect for families.
Boulder offers an incredibly diverse experience for visitors, with everything from gorgeous hikes to trendy breweries and art galleries. Pearl Street Mall serves as the hub of all activity, and is only a 15-minute walk away from your front door. Dine at amazing restaurants such as Frasca Food and Wine, Oak at 14th, Corrida, and more. Trail access to Boulder’s Mount Sanitas, a must-see for anyone visiting, is within walking distance, and don’t forget to check out all the other amazing natural beauty in the area.
Experience the very best Boulder has to offer from the comfort of this incredible Boulder home!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
45 minutes by car
Views of Mount Sanitas and the Flatirons!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Boulder Beer Trail (20 minute drive) - Get some exercise in while you sip on delicious craft brews!
- Hike Flatirons (10 minute drive) - The stunning views that come from a hike through the Flatirons will blow your mind!
- Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art (6 minute drive) - With ever changing exhibits, this amazing art museum offers a taste of culture for cheap.
- Boulder Creek Path (7 minute drive) - Following the scenic, trickling creek, this path is great for bikers and walkers.
- Live Music -Boulder offers an awesome live music scene, offering the chance to experience incredible venues such as the Fox Theater and Boulder Theater.
Places of Interest
- Pearl Street Mall (3 minute drive) - Visit the city's hub for dining, shopping, entertainment, and fun!
- Boulder County Farmer's Market (20 minute drive) - Peruse through a plethora of local vendors selling everything from arts and crafts to tasty snacks.
- Fiske Planetarium (10 minute drive) -Astronomy lovers will feel one step closer to the stars at Fiske Planetarium, a perfect spot for kids.
- Frasca (5 minute drive) - Refined Italian cuisine paired with top-quality wines? What could be better?
- River and Woods (7 minute drive) - Casual and comfy, this charming restaurant is housed in a cottage and serves up delicious classics.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo