Heavenly Ski Lodge with Lake Tahoe Views
Heavenly Ski Lodge with beautiful Lake Tahoe Views
Privacy and stunning views of Lake Tahoe – all this and more can be yours when you stay at this lovely home in Stateline, NV - adjacent to South Lake Tahoe, CA. With four bedrooms/four baths and just three blocks from the Heavenly Boulder Ski Lodge, this home is perfect for the adventurous family looking to enjoy skiing and snowboarding in winter and hiking, mountain biking and fly fishing in the summer! This property is at the end of a cul de sac and is the only home on the cul de sac, so if privacy is your thing, we have you covered - coupled with stunning lake views and vistas of Mt. Tallac, This is a quiet retreat!
Custom built and surrounded by acres of national forest, this home provides serenity and a unique alpine style. An expansive main floor plan, allowing guests to easily flow from one space to another. Over-sized glass doors surround the spacious living room, allowing ample amounts of natural light to flood the room. The exposed rock fireplace provides an earthy element to the otherwise sleek, rustic space.
The master chef of the group will find the kitchen extra welcoming, with stainless steel appliances and plenty of space to get to work. Everyone will love cooking on the six-burner Viking stovetop and baking in the dual Kitchen Aide ovens. Whether you’re enjoying a small snack or feasting on a gourmet meal, you’ll love dining in the “rotunda” where there is plenty of seating for everyone.
On the main floor, you’ll find the first bedroom, featuring a California king, pillow top bed and private deck. Adjacent to this space sits a private bathroom with a tub/shower combination and equipped with shampoo, conditioner, body wash and luxury towels.
Venture downstairs to find the other three bedrooms. The second bedroom offers a bunk bed with a queen on the bottom and twin on top. A twin trundle bed is also available in this room, perfect for small children. The first master bedroom is just down the hall, with a king-sized bed and an additional queen. Enjoy relaxing around the private rock fireplace before bed!
The final bedroom is the second master and the crown jewel of the home, with a king-sized bed and an attached, private sitting area with a full/double pull-out sofa. The rock fireplace creates an intimate, romantic atmosphere, and the en-suite bathroom features amazing views over the lake. All bedrooms come with access to their own private deck for fresh mountain air and star gazing, but this particular deck comes with direct access to the outdoor hot tub!
The large, six-person hot tub is professionally maintained, and from its steaming waters, you’ll be blessed with views of the mountains, perfect for letting your worries soak away!
The large, main floor deck provides not only splendid views but plenty of outdoor seating and state of the art direct gas Weber grill – you’ll never run out of propane here!
If you’re ready for the adventure of a lifetime no matter the season, you can’t pick a better location than this heavenly home. Walk 50 yards away from your front door and you’ll find yourself at the Heavenly ski shuttle stop, allowing you to be the first on the hill to enjoy fresh powder. This same shuttle will drop you in the heart of town for a night of gambling or dancing the night away. Lake Tahoe is a 10 minute drive away, with its glistening blue waters, and offers a plethora of amazing water sports to take advantage of. Explore the numerous hiking trails in the area, and when you’re tired after a long day of adventure, you’ll find plenty of incredible restaurants to try.
A sensational adventure awaits you at this peaceful and private lodge!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, King, Bunk, and King
12 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport - RNO
1 hour and 10 minutes by car
Lake Tahoe and Mt Tallac mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- HeliTahoe (1 hour drive) - See Lake Tahoe’s most beautiful sights from a bird's eye view.
- El Dorado Wine Country Tour (1.5 hour drive) - Accompanied by a wine guide, you’ll enjoy visits to six wineries, where tastings are included at the first three!
- Lake Tahoe Parasailing (1 hour drive) - If you’re looking for a little summertime adventure on the water, a Lake Tahoe parasailing experience is the ideal way to enjoy the natural beauty of this alpine region!
- Tahoe Adventure Company (1 hour drive) - Tahoe Adventure Company offers kayak and stand up paddle board rentals and delivery service in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee.
- Tahoe Whitewater Tours (1 hour drive) - Get ready for the most memorable river experience possible!
Places of Interest
- Heavenly Ski Resort (10 minute drive) - Discover a Lake Tahoe, California ski resort that is one of the most unique snowsports destinations on the planet!
- Lake Tahoe (10 minute drive) - Known for its beaches and ski resorts, make sure you visit this gorgeous natural lake!
- Tahoe Rim Trail (5 minute drive) - Grab your boots and access the stunning backcountry of the Tahoe region on foot.
- Emerald Bay State Park (1 hour drive) - This spectacular bay in Lake Tahoe is surrounded by incredible hiking trails.
- Lone Eagle Grille (40 minute drive) - At Lone Eagle Grille, you'll find a dining experiences set against the spectacular backdrop of Lake Tahoe and our private beach.
- Boulder Ski Lodge (2 minute drive) - a great way to start the day!
- Stagecoach Ski Lodge (7 minute drive) - high speed quad lift to get to the top fast!
Winter week with friends
This home was very comfortable, very well stocked and suited our group quite well. Michael and Rhonda were helpful and responsive and we enjoyed the home and the location very much. We would certainly recommend this property and would love to stay again on a future trip to the area. ”