Heavenly Ski Lodge with Lake Tahoe Views
Heavenly Ski Lodge with beautiful Lake Tahoe Views
Privacy, luxury, and stunning views of Lake Tahoe – all this and more can be yours when you stay at this magnificent ski lodge in Stateline - adjacent to South Lake Tahoe. With four bedrooms and nestled on 3200 square feet just three blocks from the Heavenly Boulder Ski Lodge, this home is perfect for the adventurous family looking to enjoy skiing and snowboarding in winter and hiking and fly fishing in the summer!
Custom built and surrounded by acres of lush, national forest, this home exudes serenity and a unique alpine style. A stunning, expansive main floor plan, allowing guests to easily flow from one space to another. Pristine glass windows surround the spacious living room, allowing ample amounts of natural light to flood the room. The exposed rock fireplace provides an earthy element to the otherwise sleek, rustic space.
The master chef of the group will find the gorgeous kitchen extra welcoming, with polished, stainless steel appliances and plenty of space to get to work. Everyone will love cooking on the six-burner Viking stovetop and baking in the dual Kitchen Aide ovens, and the granite countertops are perfect for preparing ingredients. Whether you’re enjoying a small snack or feasting on a gourmet meal, you’ll love dining in the “rotunda” where you’ll find plenty of seating for everyone.
On the main floor, you’ll find the first bedroom, featuring a plush, California king, pillow top bed and private deck. Adjacent to this space sits a spacious bathroom with a tub/shower combination and equipped with luxury towels, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. The second bedroom offers a bunk bed with a queen on the bottom and twin on top. A twin trundle bed is also available in this room, perfect for small children. The first master bedroom is just down the hall, with a lovely king-sized bed and an additional queen. Enjoy luxuriating around the private rock fireplace before bed!
The final bedroom is the second master and the crown jewel of the home, with a comfortable king-sized bed and an attached, private sitting area with a full/double pull-out sofa. The rock fireplace creates an intimate, romantic atmosphere, and the en-suite bathroom features amazing views over the lake. All bedrooms come with access to their own private deck for fresh mountain air and star gazing, but this particular deck comes with direct access to the outdoor hot tub!
The large, six-person hot tub is professionally maintained, and from its steaming waters, you’ll be blessed with awe-inspiring views of the mountains, perfect for letting your worries soak away! The large, main floor deck provides not only splendid views but plenty of outdoor seating and state of the art direct gas Weber grill – you’ll never run out of propane here!
If you’re ready for the adventure of a lifetime no matter the season, you can’t pick a better location than this heavenly ski lodge. Walk 50 yards away from your front door and you’ll find yourself at the Heavenly ski shuttle stop, allowing you to be the first on the hill to enjoy fresh powder. Lake Tahoe is just a quick drive away, with its glistening aqua-colored waters, and offers a plethora of amazing water sports to take advantage of. Explore the numerous hiking trails in the area, and when you’re tired after a long day of adventure, you’ll find plenty of incredible restaurants to try.
A sensational adventure awaits you at this beautiful, peaceful and private lodge!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet
King, King, Bunk, and King
12 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport - RNO
1 hour and 10 minutes by car
Lake Tahoe and Mt Tallac mountain views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- HeliTahoe (1 hour drive) - See Lake Tahoe’s most beautiful sights from a bird's eye view.
- El Dorado Wine Country Tour (1.5 hour drive) - Accompanied by a wine guide, you’ll enjoy visits to six wineries, where tastings are included at the first three!
- Lake Tahoe Parasailing (1 hour drive) - If you’re looking for a little summertime adventure on the water, a Lake Tahoe parasailing experience is the ideal way to enjoy the natural beauty of this alpine region!
- Tahoe Adventure Company (1 hour drive) - Tahoe Adventure Company offers kayak and stand up paddle board rentals and delivery service in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee.
- Tahoe Whitewater Tours (1 hour drive) - Get ready for the most memorable river experience possible!
Places of Interest
- Heavenly Ski Resort (10 minute drive) - Discover a Lake Tahoe, California ski resort that is one of the most unique snowsports destinations on the planet!
- Lake Tahoe (10 minute drive) - Known for its beaches and ski resorts, make sure you visit this gorgeous natural lake!
- Tahoe Rim Trail (5 minute drive) - Grab your boots and access the stunning backcountry of the Tahoe region on foot.
- Emerald Bay State Park (1 hour drive) - This spectacular bay in Lake Tahoe is surrounded by incredible hiking trails.
- Lone Eagle Grille (40 minute drive) - At Lone Eagle Grille, you'll find a dining experiences set against the spectacular backdrop of Lake Tahoe and our private beach.
- Boulder Ski Lodge (2 minute drive) - a great way to start the day!
- Stagecoach Ski Lodge (7 minute drive) - high speed quad lift to get to the top fast!
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet