Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Relax, unwind, and leave the world behind at Casa Loma, this exquisite, four-bedroom Costa Rican paradise! Nested on 5000 square feet amidst lush jungle in an exclusive private community, this luxurious ocean view villa allows you to experience all the comforts of home during a stay in the idyllic surf town of Santa Teresa.
Sleek, stylish, and simple, this gorgeous full-service villa is your tropical dream paradise. Fully equipped to ensure your getaway is both comfortable and carefree, each space is beautifully furnished with locally sourced teak wood, adding to the tropical feel of the home. Large glass windows and doors adorn the communal living space, opening the interiors up to the elements and allowing for ocean breezes and natural sunlight to fill the home.
The kitchen is fit for a culinary master, with all brand new stainless steel appliances and polished, Caesar stone countertops. Everyone will love luxuriating in the comfortable, open living room while the master chef of the group gets to work in the kitchen, or you can hire a private chef for the night and dine on something truly authentic. The all-natural wooden dining table is perfect for large, family-style meals, and the balcony is perfect for enjoying quality time as you take in the splendid, vibrant colors of the sunset each night.
Each of the four air-conditioned bedrooms provides the perfect escape after a long day at the beach. Each room features a king-sized bed and comes with its own private bathroom, equipped with all the amenities you’ll need to pamper yourself endlessly. Before bed, step out onto your own private balcony for a quick nightcap under the stars.
Outside, find yourself in a stunning oasis like no other. This tropical villa features an impressive infinity pool, situated overlooking breathtaking vistas of the ocean. A large outdoor rancho has plenty of seating for everyone to relax and enjoy the views, and the alfresco dining area is great for dinner under the stars. The kids will love the lush garden, where they can run around before refreshing themselves with a leap into the pool!
While both private and secure, Casa Loma is also conveniently located just six minutes away from the beach and some of the town’s best restaurants and shops. A dedicated concierge is available to you during your stay, who will help you take care of everything from private yoga sessions to finding surfing lessons. Santa Teresa is known for its amazing scenery and surfing culture, and truly offers the very best of a soothing, coastal town vibe.
Book your stay at Casa Loma today and experience a Costa Rican getaway at its absolute finest!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 7000 square feet
King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO) to Tambor Airport (TMU),
25 minute flight from SJO to TMU, 1 hour by car from TMU
Excursions can be planned for you, but you will have to cover the cost of the excursion.
Optional Laundry Service: There are a washer and dryer available for your use in the home, but a staff is available to do laundry for you for an additional fee if you wish.
Activities of Interest
- Surfing - With no shortage of amazing surf schools to choose from, you'll have an awesome time out on the waves!
- Horizon Yoga Center (15 minute drive) - Yoga is extremely popular in Santa Teresa, so get in touch with yourself at one of the many amazing retreats in the area.
- Cemetery Island (1 hour drive) - At low tide, you can walk to this incredibly interesting island and experience true peace.
- Montezuma Waterfall (45 minute drive) - During dry season, hike to this scenic waterfall, where you'll find a natural pool and rope swing.
- Butterfly Brewing Company (45 minute drive) - With a small variety of craft brews and tasty snacks, Mariposa Brewing is a great stop for a cold drink.
Places of Interest
- Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve (1 hour and 15 minute drive) - A great spot to get away from crowds, Cabo Blanco is filled with plenty of rustic trails that will help you get up close and personal with nature.
- Ario Ranch (40 minute drive) - This family-owned, working ranch is a great place for a horseback riding tour.
- Montezuma (50 minute drive) - This charming, hippy-style village is filed with unique shops and offers a funky vibe to experience.
- Playa Santa Teresa (6 minute drive) - Spend a day at the beach enjoying the glow of the sunshine and shimmering ocean waters.
- La Esquinta del Taco (15 minute drive) - This delicious restaurant will lure you in with its tantalizing aromas, featuring tasty tacos and poke bowls!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo