Marriott’s Playa Andaluza
Estepona, Malaga, Spain
Marriott's Playa Andaluza
***Please note that these photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual décor and layout may vary.
Located in Estepona, Malaga, this modern beach resort is close to famous sights including Alcazaba, Roman ruins, the Picasso Museum, Gibraltar, Granada, and historic towns. This three-bedroom, 1400 square foot apartment also has a sofa bed which can also accommodate for up to two more. The space has been crafted with beautiful Mediterranean tiles and classic Spanish design.
Sip your morning coffee or evening cocktails on the private balcony of your Estepona apartment and take advantage of the fully-equipped kitchens and separate living and dining spaces, with complimentary Wi-Fi in your apartment and throughout the resort.
You'll find plenty to keep you entertained at this family-friendly resort, including a spa, the beach, pools, mini-golf, sports, a gym, a kid's club, and daily fun activities.
Whether it's for a romantic getaway or enjoying a relaxing break with the family, you can be sure to have an excellent time at this beach resort on Spain's south coast.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1400 square feet
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Málaga Airport (AGP)
50 minutes by car
Costa del Sol beach views
Activities of Interest
- Golf (10 minutes drive) - Just a short distance away from a number of golf courses, this is any golfers ideal holiday location.
- Natural Park Los Reales de Sierra Bermeja (45 minutes by car) - A forested mountain terrain with winding roads & trails leading to panoramic vistas, a great place for a hike!
- Orchidarium Estepona (20 minutes by car) - Visit this modern botanical garden housing a range of tropical plants, plus a waterfall, under 3 glass domes.
Places of Interest
- Estepona Seafront Promenade (15 minutes by walk) - Walk down the promenade along the lovely stretch of beach. There are plenty of beach bars and restaurants to choose from as it passes the historic old town.
- Avenida del Mar (15 minutes) – Visit this historic walking area full of sights and landmarks.
- Marbella Old Quarter (20 minutes) - This old neighbourhood is full of romance, with narrow, winding cobblestone streets: great for evening strolls.
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility