East Hampton, New York
East Hampton Oasis
East Hampton Oasis
Make yourself at home in this beautiful and luxurious five-bedroom home in East Hampton. Exuding grace and charm, this excellent beach home sprawls over 4200 square feet and offers an amazing location, close to the pristine beaches of East Hampton, Amagansett, and more! You’ll love this stunning home’s central location, open design, and oasis-like outdoor living.
The interiors of this incredible home are filled with natural light, streaming in through open windows and glancing off the sleek and seamless design. The décor features a minimalist style, with subdued colors and an effortlessly elegant structure. The spacious living room offers plush seating situated around a gorgeous, modern fireplace and flat screen television. After days at the beach or splashing in the pool, there’s nothing better than settling in for a movie as you enjoy the radiating warmth of a fire with your family.
The gorgeous open floorplan of this home is made for entertaining, magnificent in the way that it moves from room to room. The living room easily blends into the state of the art kitchen, outfitted with high-end appliances and a stunning marble center island that will help you whip up delicious meals. Guests can enjoy a glass of wine at the dining table while they wait for dinner to be served.
With five lovely bedrooms, each one of your guests will have more than enough space to enjoy the privacy this marvelous retreat provides. Two rooms offer plush, king-sized beds, and the other couple room has a lavish queen. The final two rooms offer a full-sized bed and two twin beds respectively. Each bathroom features shining surfaces and upscale amenities that will pamper you endlessly after a day at the beach.
While you’ll find elegance and high-class touches indoors, nothing beats the natural paradise that awaits you outside. In season, enjoy access to a heated Gunite pool, perfect for splashing around or refreshing yourself after a day of shopping or exploring. There are plenty of lounge chairs for everyone to get their tan on as they bask in the sun, and the grill master will love firing up the barbecue for a delicious poolside lunch.
Your magnificent home away from home offers one of the very best locations in all of the Hamptons! Classic Hamptons beaches are all within a quick drive away, including Main Beach, Indian Wells Beach, Georgica Pond, Egypt Beach, and more! When you need a break from the beach, you’ll be close to the shopping and restaurant district, filled with fine eateries and boutiques to peruse. Make sure you explore the other charming coastal towns that make the Hamptons famous, including Montauk and Amagansett.
This quintessential Hamptons home is just what you need to make your beach getaway absolutely perfect!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4200 square feet
King, King, Queen, Full, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
2 hours by car (JFK), 2.5 hours by car (LGA)
Lovely views of the expansive, landscaped yard and Gunite swimming pool.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Pollock-Krasner House and Studio (5 minute drive) - Visitors can see where the pair of artists lived and worked at this stunning museum.
- The Stephen Talkhouse (5 minute drive) - This storied venue has hosted everyone from Crosby Stills and Nash to The Rolling Stones.
- Hank's Pumpkin Town (25 minute drive) - Indulge in pumpkin picking and some of the best cider donuts you'll ever have.
- Amagansett Beach and Bicycle (5 minute drive) - Rent a bike and explore the Hamptons!
- Sailacat Boat Charters (20 minute drive) - There's nothing as luxurious as a catamaran cruise in the Hamptons!
Places of Interest
- Main Beach (10 minute drive) - Bask in the sunshine at one of the most sensational beaches in all the Hamptons!
- LongHouse Reserve (5 minute drive) - This reserve is home to a gorgeous 16-acre garden and sculpture park.
- Montauk Brewing Company (25 minute drive) - Wet your whistle with a can of delicious, Montauk-brewed beer.
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard (15 minute drive) - Sip on rose at this glorious, 55-acre winery, pairing your vino with delicious cheese and charcuterie plates.
- Nick and Toni's (5 minute drive) - With fresh ingredients and even fresher herbs from their very own garden, this Mediterranean eatery serves up delicious meals!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet