Pirita Villa Spa at El Valle Golf Resort
Villa Pirita at El Valle Golf Resort
This 2100 square foot villa is located in Baños y Mendigos, in the very heart of the Spanish Costa Calida. This offering is ideal for large groups of friends and families alike as it can accommodate up to twelve people in its stylish five bedrooms. The property also features a private pool, an enclosed garden, and a sauna.
The lounge is perfect for unwinding after a long day spent on the golf course. Curl up on the comfortable sofa and enjoy a good book in front of the fireplace or take advantage of all the other amenities on offer, including a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, WiFi, a radio, an iPod docking station, a Hi-Fi, video games, a DVD player and a CD player.
The kitchen is well-equipped for cooking up your favorite meals. Enjoy your feast around the large dining table or outside in the garden, perhaps taking a dip together in the blue swimming pool once the meal is over.
Villa Pirita features five comfortable bedrooms, one including a king-sized bed and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet, one with two twin beds and a private bathroom (also with a shower and toilet). There are also two additional bedrooms: one with two twin beds and one featuring a full bed.
The villa features all mod cons such as washing machine, vacuum cleaner, a safe, ironing equipment, a Jacuzzi hot tub, a fan, a dryer, a desk, cleaning products, central heating, and air conditioning. Parking is available on site and is private. Pets are allowed. Parties are not allowed.
The 18 hole golf course, designed by Jack Nicklaus, is a par 71 award winning delight. El Valle Golf is set within a landscape containing over five hectares of elaborately sculpted bunkers which help to separate the holes, create strategic interest, and create a very dramatic setting. Three large lakes come into play on six holes, and the golf course is complemented with lush landscaping, further enhancing both the golf experience as well as the extended views from the surrounding development.
If you're looking for the ideal golf retreat within the dreamy setting of the Spanish Costa Calida, Villa Pirita is definitely the place to be.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
King, Full, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Región de Murcia International Airport (RVU), Alicante Airport (ALC)
20 minutes by car (RVU), 1 hour by car (ALC)
Views of the tropical golf paradise of El Valle!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
€25 food basics pack (which provides guests with some essentials upon arrival - tea, coffee, water, butter, salt, oil etc.)
€50 interim clean upon request.
€50 sauna electricity card - it lasts long enough to provide the guests with enough sauna time for a full week.
Activities of Interest
- Mar Menor - Make the most out of a day trip to the coast and enjoy this unique saltwater lagoon ringed with quaint towns & accessible for water sports & fishing.
- The Parlour Irish Beach Bar - Cocktails on the beach, anyone? This delightful beach bar is definitely worth the thirty minutes drive from the golf course.
- Plaza de las Flores - Lovely spot to relax and have drinks with friends - the blooming, colorful flowers add a beautiful backdrop to this busy square.
- Cabaña Buenavista - Enjoy fine dining in a verdant setting in this restaurant housed in a large conical hut with an African-style thatch roof. Enjoy innovative Michelin starred quality food: its "mignardises" appetisers almost steal the show here!
Places of Interest
- El Valle Golf Resort (1 minute) - The medium length par-71 course is situated in a beautiful natural desert valley with numerous holes playing adjacent to natural rock-outcroppings and ridges.
- Museo de Bellas Artes de Murcia (25 minutes) - Museum exhibiting an array of artwork from the 19th & 20th centuries, along with temporary exhibits.
- Santa Clara Monastery & Museum (30 minutes) - A most interesting place combining Arabic history and Christianity. Ideal destination to observe the antiquity of the constructions of the city and its Muslim origins.
- Cartagena (30 minutes) - With more than 3,000 years of history, this Punic, Roman, military and art nouveau city offers nowadays so many things to see and do that it has become one of the most appealing destinations in the Mediterranean.
- Santuario de la Fuensanta (35 minutes) - The Sanctuary of the Fuensanta dates back to the late 17th century although the area, as a place of religion, goes back much further. This oasis of peace also offers fantastic views over the city.