New York City Luxury Loft
New York City Luxury Loft
Luxury in the greatest city in the world can be yours! This modern one-bedroom loft sits on a spacious 800 square feet in a full-service, historic building near the United Nations and Midtown East. Located in the very hub of the Big Apple, ensuring you spend your stay surrounded by all the action of the city that never sleeps!
Featuring a sleek and simplistic design, the entire floorplan of this lovely loft exudes a polished atmosphere. A modern kitchen area is perfect for whipping up meals when you want a quiet night at home, and the comfortable living area is great for a glass of wine before heading out on the town. As the night winds to a close, drift off to sleep on the plush, queen-sized bed, situated by the window and overlooking twinkling views of the city.
Spend your time in Midtown exploring the cultural hub of New York City along with all of its other unique neighborhoods and incredible museums, restaurants, and shops. Midtown is home to iconic sites such as Times Square, Broadway theaters, Grand Central Station, and so much more. After you’ve done your fair share of sightseeing, head out on the town to enjoy the tastes and smells that the culinary scene of New York has to offer. When you’re sated, you won’t be able to resist a drink at a trendy bar in Hell’s Kitchen or Greenwich Village.
This modern retreat is the perfect home away from home for your trip to New York!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 square feet, 75 square meters
2 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
45 minutes by car (JFK), 30 minutes by car (LGA)
New York City views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Broadway Shows (20 minute subway) - Spend a night in the lights of Great White Way!~
- Radio City Music Hall (15 minute subway) - Enjoy a show you can only find in New York City at Radio City!
- Museum of Modern Art MoMA (15 minute subway) - This amazing museum is on everyone's list when they visit New York City, filled with incredible art you won't believe!
- Tea at the Plaza Hotel (20 minute subway) - Feel like Eloise with a fancy high tea date at the Plaza.
- High Line (30 minute subway) - Walk along this elevated trail and take in the sights of New York.
Places of Interest
- Rockefeller Center (15 minute walk) - Whether your tour NBC or head to the Top of the Rock, Rockefeller Center is a must-see!
- St. Cloud Social (20 minute walk) - This rooftop lounge serves up everything from craft cocktails to delicious brews.
- Bryant Park (15 minute walk) - Trade the bustle of Times Square for this carefree oasis.
- Flatiron District (20 minute subway) - Enjoy culture, museums, and gorgeous architecture
- La Pecora Bianca (5 minute walk) - This lovely Italian spot features stunning decor and a deliciously authentic menu.