Heaven on Earth in Reserva Conchal
Heaven on Earth in Reserva Conchal
Enjoy the thrill of world-class golf, amazing ocean views, and stunningly lush rainforest terrain at Reserva Conchal! This beautiful, three-bedroom residence sprawls across 2000 square feet and offers the chance to experience eco-tourism at its finest. With full access to the Reserva Conchal club and spa, and the soft sands of the beach just a quick walk away, you’ll want to stay in paradise forever.
Once you step inside your home away from home, you’ll be struck by the vaulted ceilings and grand French doors leading out to the balcony, creating a mesmerizing blend of indoor and outdoor living. The residence is decorated with a lovely blend of furniture from Costa Rica and the United States, offering a lovely combination of familiar and the exotic. The living room extends easily into the modern kitchen, where you’ll find great kitchen appliances and plenty of space for everyone to help out. Cook yourself, or hire a personal chef for the night to cook you something deliciously authentic! When dinner is over, enjoy marvelous views of the sunset from your private balcony.
Each of the three bedrooms provides ample space to spread out, and a soothing, coastal decoration that gives you the sense of sleeping in your own private paradise! The master features a plush, king-sized bed with a private bathroom. The next bedroom has two full-sized beds, and the final has a queen-sized bed and a bunk. Each bedroom has a personal bathroom for extra privacy.
Located in the lush Guanacaste region of Costa Rica, Reserva Conchal is an excellent retreat for those looking for equal parts adventure and luxury. Surrounded by rainforests, towering mountains, and scenic beaches, you’ll be immersed in gorgeous natural beauty all week long. Enjoy full access to the unique and exclusive Reserva Conchal Club and Spa, designed by a world-renowned Costa Rican architect and undoubtedly the hub of activity at the resort. A shimmering swimming pool connects the restaurant and spa section of the facility, and plenty of beach activities are at your fingertips, including kayaks, jet skis, surfing, and more!
Golfers will love the world-class Robert Trent Jones course, conveniently located a short walk away. Each hole meanders through the rolling terrain and offers breathtaking ocean views to enjoy while you play. The course is extremely well cared for, and offers a wonderful golf experience for players of all levels.
Known for its tropical splendor, Costa Rica is the ultimate destination for a laid-back, luxurious beach getaway. While Playa Conchal has plenty to enjoy, make sure you venture out and explore the rest of this gorgeous country. This beach is just south of Playa Brasilito and Playa Flamingo, and a short ride away from Tamarindo, each offering a unique flavor of Costa Rica. If you want local fare, head to one of these cities to enjoy an incredible restaurant on a night out. Everywhere you go, you’ll experience wonderful beach activities, cultural tours, wildlife watching, surfing, and so much more. If you want to immerse yourself even more, just a quick drive away in Flamingo, there’s an excellent school where you and the whole family can learn Spanish!
The Pura Vida lifestyle can be yours at Reserva Conchal!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, 2x Full, and Other
8 guests maximum
Liberia International Airport - LIR
1 hour by car
Golf course and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional daily housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Mandatory $100 resort fee required at check-in
Please note this property offers limited access to the Westin at Playa Conchal. Guests will have access to a private beach club and other features of the resort, such as the spa, tennis courts, golf, etc. However, if you would like access to the all-inclusive features of the resort, such as access to the pool and resort discounts, you will need to purchase the all-inclusive package. This can be coordinated with the owner upon booking.
Activities of Interest
- Pablo Surf School (8 minute drive) - Hang ten with the best of them at this amazing surf school!
- ATV Beach Tours (8 minute drive) - Get your thrills on an incredible ATV tour over the stunning beach scenery of Playa Conchal.
- ConchalFun (15 minute drive) - Whether you're zip-lining, fishing, or exploring volcanoes, this adventure company will make sure you have a blast!
- Blue Waters Adventures (30 minute drive) - This diving company will take you beneath the depths of the sea, to see stingrays, whales, turtles, and more!
- Reserva Conchal Golf Club (5 minute walk) - This championship level course provides players of all skill levels an extraordinary eco-golf experience.
Places of Interest
- Playa Conchal (5 minute walk) - Spend countless hours on the beach, the sand between your toes as you enjoy relaxing in the surf or a number of exciting water sports.
- The Beach Chocolate Factory (10 minute drive) - The best chocolate in all of Costa Rica awaits your tastebuds!
- Beach Club (2 minute walk) - Take advantage of the amazing amenities at the beach club, such as a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center.
- Catalina's (2 minute walk) - Enjoy breakfast every morning at the delicious Beach Club restaurant!
- Papaya (8 minute drive) - Serving up fresh and delicious local cuisine, you'll love this Latin-inspired restaurant.
Wonderful stay the best location in Costa Rica
Highly recommend this beautiful luxury condo. It had everything we needed! Check in was easy, wonderful and helpful staff. The residence pools are gorgeous. Great location. The huge balcony was a great place to enjoy our morning coffee and hear the sounds of wildlife. Seeing the monkeys in the trees was a treat. Looking forward to our next visit. Thank you for opening your home to us.”