Aloha to Paradise!
Aloha to Paradise!
Located directly across the street from the Fairmont Orchid and Mauna Lani hotel and golf courses, this tropical three-bedroom oasis is perfect for a romantic beach getaway or a family vacation! The residence spreads over 2000 square feet, offering more than enough space for everyone to enjoy high-end amenities, lush views, and spectacular sunsets!
The open floor plan of your island getaway boasts upscale, comfortable furnishings and bright pops of color that accentuate the beach-inspired décor. After a long day at the beach, sink into the plush cushions of the sofa for an afternoon nap, or head to the patio to enjoy a tropical cocktail while the master chef of the group takes advantage of amazing appliances in the kitchen.
Each of the three bedrooms boasts comfortable linens and bedding paired with dark, tropical wood finishes and vibrant colors. The master features a plush king-sized bed, and the second largest bedroom has a queen. The last bedroom is perfect for kids, featuring a bunk bed and a private television.
Kulalani at Mauna Lani is a true ocean paradise, spread over 25 lush acres along the fairways of championship Francis LL Brown North course. During your stay, you’ll enjoy unlimited private access to the beautiful Mauna Lani Beach Club, and on-site fitness and resort style pool, two hot tubs, and a spectacular outdoor kitchen and gathering area. Spend your days enjoying the beach – Hapuna Beach is just a ten-minute drive away – and enjoy water sports such as paddle boarding, snorkeling, kayaking, and more. The property is just across the street from The Fairmont Orchid and Mauna Lani hotel, where you can walk to spectacular sunsets and delicious cocktails.
Paradise can be yours at this incredible island home!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Kona International Airport - KOA
30 minutes by car
Electricity is expensive on the Big Island, so if your requirements for AC exceed the normal costs, an overcharge fee may be required. This overcharge won't exceed $50 for the week, and shouldn't be necessary as long as you watch your habits with the AC, for example:
- Turning the AC off when leaving for the day
- Making sure the windows are closed as much as possible when the AC is on
Activities of Interest
- The Parker Ranch (30 minute drive) - Learn about Hawaiian cowboys at this amazing island ranch.
- Hamakua Country Club (50 minute drive) - Play a round of golf at this incredible course, sure to wow you with stunning views and rolling terrain.
- Manta Ray Night Dive (15 minute drive) - Imagine floating in the dark beneath the surface as these amazing, giant animals swim around you!
- Makana Charters and Tours (20 minute drive) - From whale watching to fishing, this company offers amazing tours!
Places of Interest
- Big Island Brewhaus (30 minute drive) - Featuring Mexican classics and delicious beer in a buzzy space, this restaurant is great for a night out!
- Waimea Homestead Farmer's Market (30 minute drive) - Browse through a plethora of interesting and eclectic stalls.
- Hapuna Beach (10 minute drive) -Rated third in the world for families, this wonderful beach is just a quick drive away.
- Merriman's (25 minute drive) - With inventive, locally sourced meals, this elegant restaurant is an instant hit with visitors.
- Fairmont Orchid (15 minute walk) - Enjoy delicious cocktails and sunset views at this famous hotel.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility