The Sprig Tree Residence
The Sprig Tree Residence
Upscale elegance awaits you in sunny Sag Harbor! Make your home away from home this stunning three-bedroom getaway, filled with high-end furnishings and plenty of natural light. Situated on 2800 square feet and just ten minutes away from Sag Harbor Village, you’ll feel like a star at this unique Hamptons home!
This home boasts a serene location, tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac and featuring a large, grassy lawn that’s perfect for kids. Inside, you’ll be met with brand new furnishings and bright, cheery décor, lending itself to a stay that’s bursting with life. The living room features vibrant, beachy colors and modern seating situated around a grand rock fireplace. Light wood flooring runs through each space, complementing the brilliant design.
Just off the dining area, you’ll find a second living space that’s just as stylish. Lounge in luxury here while the master chef of the group gets to work in the fully-equipped kitchen. The kitchen is sleek, with shining surfaces and state of the art appliances designed to ensure all of your culinary creations are cooked to perfection. The dining room features large windows, opening the space up to the natural world and offering seating for ten.
Each of the three bedrooms exudes coastal charm, with light wooden finishes, soothing colors, and plush bedding that’s sure to lull you straight to sleep. The master features a king-sized bed and opens up to its own private balcony, perfect for a glass of wine or taking in the sunset. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and the third has two twins, perfect for kids. If you require extra sleeping space, there is a queen-sized sleeper sofa, and a toddler bed if you have a little one with you.
During warm, summer days, there’s no better place to be than lounging poolside at this magnificent Hamptons getaway. The lush garden is filled with colorful blossoms, creating a poolside, private oasis like no other. The kids will love splashing around in the refreshing waters, and there are plenty of lounge chairs for everyone to enjoy.
In the Hamptons, location is everything, and this beautiful home offers the very best! The house is just ten minutes away from the beach, the main village, and plenty of delicious waterfront restaurants. Wolffer Estate Vineyards is just a five-minute drive away, where you can enjoy delicious wines in the salty sea air. Sag Harbor is a great central point for exploring other Hamptons towns as well, such as Bridgehampton, East Hampton, Montauk, and more!
Please note: Absolutely no animals due to HOA rules.
There is an optional $100/day pool heating fee. This fee covers 8 hours of heating/day.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Boutique Hotel with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
9 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), East Hampton Airport (HTO)
2 hours by car (JFK/LGA), 15 minutes by car (HTO)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Sailacat Sailing Charters (10 minute drive) - Take a private sunset cruise with your loved ones!
- Haven's Beach (10 minute drive) - Great for families and swimming, this pristine beach is perfect for a day of fun.
- Sag Harbor Cinema (5 minute drive) - Featuring Art Deco design, this stylish, old-timey cinema shows two or three art and foreign films a day.
- Bay Street Theater (5 minute drive) - A magical night out awaits at this charming local institution.
- Sea Escapes Sag Harbor (10 minute drive) - Rent a kayak or canoe and get out on the open water!
Places of Interest
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard (5 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious wines while surrounded by incredible natural splendor.
- Beacon (10 minute drive) - Featuring a hopping bar scene as well as refined, tasty cuisine, this restaurant offers the best of both worlds.
- Dockside Bar and Grill (10 minute drive)- This bustling eatery offers delicious seafood dishes and stunning water views.
- Ruby Beets (10 minute drive) - Housed in a former silent movie theater, this antique shop will delight vintage shoppers.
- Sag Harbor Village (5 minute drive) - With plenty of shop and restaurants to try, this lovely coastal village exudes charm.
William S.April 2022
Please see previous rating submission regarding very poor exterior of the house and landscape. Please add that the house only has 2 & 1 1/2 Bathrooms and advertised 3 Bathrooms.”