Spacious Home Minutes from Washington, DC
Spacious Home Minutes Away from Washington DC!
Boasting classic charm, this stunning, brick four-bedroom home is only a quick drive to the bustling lights of Washington DC! Close enough to the city that you’ll get a taste of all the excitement, but far enough away for some peace and quiet, this lovely home rests on a spacious 2700 square feet and is full of elegance and grace.
Walk into this charming home and be amazed at the immaculate design, filled with sleek and shining surfaces at every turn. The dining room and kitchen can be found on the main floor, and the kitchen is outfitted with amazing appliances that are sure to cook your culinary creations to perfection. While the chef of the group is at work, luxuriate in one of many plush living areas – the kids can take advantage of the funky, modern space downstairs while the adults enjoy a film in the upstairs lounge.
With four lovely bedrooms, this home will ensure that everyone has enough private space for their own. The master is absolutely sensational, with a plush king-sized bed featuring an elegant frame. The master bath is perfectly pristine, complete with a large soaking tub, perfect for some relaxation before bed. The other two rooms feature full-sized beds, and each bed has sumptuous linens and bedding to enjoy. Before bed, enjoy the sparkling colors of the sunset out on your private deck.
Steeped in history and surrounded by lush, green beauty, Herndon is a great place for families who want to experience DC but want a nice place to retreat to after a busy and bustling day. After you spend all day in the Smithsonian Museums, gazing up at the Washington Monument, and sampling all the fine cuisine that Washington DC has to offer, you’ll be ready to return to the serene luxury this home affords. On lazy days, take the kids to the playground and let them wear themselves out. Golfers will love to spend the day on the course at Herndon Centennial, and then heading to the local tavern for a tasty brew.
This gorgeous abode offers you the chance to experience all the dazzle of the city while enjoying the family-friendly benefits of a quieter, peaceful town!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, Full, Full, and Other
6 guests maximum
Dulles International Airport - IAD
15 minutes by car
Green, tree-lined views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Smithsonian Museums (45 minute drive) - From Air and Space to American History, the Smithsonian has something for everyone.
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center (15 minute drive) - Connected to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, experience multiple amazing exhibits at this center!
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts (20 minute drive) - No matter your age or taste in music, this center surrounded by natural beauty will delight you!
- Newseum (45 minute drive) - Learn about the history of media and news in this new, exciting museum.
- Herndon Centennial Golf Course (5 minute drive) - You'll have a great time out on this serene, scenic course.
Places of Interest
- Reston Town Center (10 minute drive) - Reston is a great place for dinner or perusing charming shops.
- Jimmy's Old Town Tavern (2 minute drive) - Locals love this cozy tavern, perfect for a beer, some bar food, and the big game.
- Tysons Galleria (20 minute drive) - One of the largest malls in the DC area, shopaholics will love the stores and boutiques!
- High Street Cafe (40 minute drive) - With live music and delicious, uniquely flavored pizzas, this awesome eatery will delight every sense.
This well-appointed home is situated close to the freeway system. There are many good places to eat in the area. We enjoyed our stay!”